Link to Photos of Myer's 2010 Tech Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to Photos of Myer's 2010 Tech Meet

Here's a link to Photos I took while attending the Myer's Tech Meet today in Duncan Falls, Ohio

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...&id=1088196323

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

My pass word don't workie very well

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    http://ozarktrails.tripod.com/
    Studebaker Diners Club
    SDC Member 1985

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

My pass word don't workie very well

Studebaker Diners Club
      I forgot not everyone is a Facebook member, I'll try and move these over to Photobucket.

John

sigpic
      John
      63R-2386

Comment

Here's a Link to my Photobucket page where I've created a slide show of today's Tech Meet. If you were there and I failed to capture you or your car in a photo I apologize, I took as many as I could but after awhile you forget what you've taken and what you might have missed.

The shiney powder coated chassis with rebuilt engine sitting on it with Halibrand 5-spoke wheels sporting Firestone FireHawk Indy 500's is my car (63R2386) and the body in the paint booth is my car. The color it is being painted is Dodge Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat.

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=fd2dcae7.pbw

John

sigpic
        John
        63R-2386

Comment

That is one purdy color.

I know you'll have a fair investment into the car, but It will be great.

Keep posting

Bob

, ,

Comment

Thanks for the slide show. I had to work today and couldn't make it.

Looks like it was a nice day, 3 hours south. It was 80 degrees on Wednesday and we had snow flakes up here all day. That's an Ohio spring.

I see our local members made it. Thanks for the photo work. Your Avanti looks like a beauty. Gettin' close!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

quote:Originally posted by okc63avanti

The shiney powder coated chassis with rebuilt engine sitting on it with Halibrand 5-spoke wheels sporting Firestone FireHawk Indy 500's is my car (63R2386) and the body in the paint booth is my car. The color it is being painted is Dodge Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat.
              [8D][][^]

www.davesplaceinc.com
              Dave, when she is finished and we attend the same meet together ... how will Sheba respond if we are parked side by side? ... Hopefully she is not the jealous type [:0][}]

John

sigpic
              John
              63R-2386

Comment

Looks like your car is coming along nicely.Thank for the pics,I had to work. Dave

Comment

I have found the Myers to be always friendly and helpfull. Went to their place in 07 for parts for my 63 R-3 Powered Avanti and had a GREAT VIST ! felt like a member of the family. Thanks for posting the pictures. Ed

Comment

John,

Do you have a estimate as to when Michael will finish you Avanti? I doesn't look like too much longer, just finish painting the exterior and then install the new interior and your just about done. Are you going to drive her straight home or take a little cruise around before you get back home? Make sure you to post alot photos when shes finished and you pick her up. BTW did Betty have her Avanti outside on display for the meet? Have you seen the paint job on it? Wow. Can't wait to have my '63 R2 done.

Mike

Comment

quote:Originally posted by M15 Trucker

John,

Do you have a estimate as to when Michael will finish you Avanti? I doesn't look like too much longer, just finish painting the exterior and then install the new interior and your just about done. Are you going to drive her straight home or take a little cruise around before you get back home? Make sure you to post alot photos when shes finished and you pick her up. BTW did Betty have her Avanti outside on display for the meet? Have you seen the paint job on it? Wow. Can't wait to have my '63 R2 done.

Mike
                      We are thinking this fall it should be finished. If MIke can put some break in miles on the engine and trouble shoot everything then I'll probably fly in and drive it back the 1000 miles to Oklahoma. I'm not sure which one is Betty's Avanti but I took pictures of most of the cars. Mike took me for a thrill ride in his Avanti and when we got back Linda asked me if I messed my pants .... my response was pretty close

John

sigpic
                      John
                      63R-2386

Comment

Nice slide show. I liked the green Lark with fender skirts.
                        Thank you for posting.

Gary Sanders
                        Nixa, MO
                        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                        Gary Sanders
                        Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                        X