No announcement yet.

Best ebay scam so for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son found someone on eBay using his user name and pass word. They were using a post office box address for the purchased items. He figured something was a miss when he saw some messages on 'My eBay.' He said ,"Boy am I glad they did not get pay pall pass word." He is going to change passwords often from now on."

Comment

Hi! The scam's still going on.I've got about three days left to get the funds to Brandon through eBay,so we can both leave each other positive feedback.The best part is that Brandon's willing to ship the car to my door in Australia fully insured for $1349.It's a deal that's too good to be true,so I just know it's a winner and that poor old Brandon's losing out big time in the shipping as I can't see how it's possible to get the car to my door for $1349.
      Better yet,Brandon's willing to refund me the money if I'm not happy with the car.I can even think about it for ten days!!!! What do you guys think???Sounds good hey!!!!!

A.C.Moisley
      A.C.Moisley

Comment

My experience with scammers has been, when I ask them about coming to see the car, there is always some issue. One told me that it wasnt in California now, but in Idaho. Lucky I told him, my brother works for the charter airline and can fly me to Idaho. When I push to come and see it and always find a way to cirucmvent thier reason why it has moved, they suddenly stop communicating with me.

I sometimes find it sporting to banter with them to drive them crazy. I will sometimes ask for a particular photo of a part of the car, with a newspaper headline next to it.

I guess I need a project.

Comment

Working...
        X