Please help ID parts vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help ID parts vendor

Sometimes when I'm looking for parts I get on Google and enter "studebaker" and the part number. I was searching for some brake parts and entered "studebaker 185163" The first listing that came up took me to page 11 of a vendor's catalog that I do not recognize. Does anyone know a Roscoe Stelford? (He's in Illinois because a note at the bottom of the page said for Illinois residents to add sales tax) I can't get to his home page because the search took me straight to page 11. Does anyone have a phone number or other info on this vendor? Thanks. Tom Lewis

quote:Originally posted by tomlewis

Sometimes when I'm looking for parts I get on Google and enter "studebaker" and the part number. I was searching for some brake parts and entered "studebaker 185163" The first listing that came up took me to page 11 of a vendor's catalog that I do not recognize. Does anyone know a Roscoe Stelford? (He's in Illinois because a note at the bottom of the page said for Illinois residents to add sales tax) I can't get to his home page because the search took me straight to page 11. Does anyone have a phone number or other info on this vendor? Thanks. Tom Lewis
    I just backed it to the base URL:

JDP Maryland
    Disclaimer:
    None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have bought many parts from Roscoe too! VERY upstanding person and has a LOT of stuff that a lot of people do not know of!
        When I bought my first Stude a 57 Golden Hawk, I purchased a LOT from him. If fact, I bought my 52 ragtop from his brother Randy when I was living in LA.

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
        X