Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tstclr
    replied
    Well, it was a no sale so it looks like I'll continue to plug away at it.
    BTW the reserve was $3900
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    Well, it was a no sale so it looks like I'll continue to plug away at it.
    BTW the reserve was $3900
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    Yep- Its in the picture with the 4 speed bits..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    Yep- Its in the picture with the 4 speed bits..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Todd ...you got the proper bellhousing for that 4 spd tranny ?

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
    1960 Lark 2dr
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Todd ...you got the proper bellhousing for that 4 spd tranny ?

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
    1960 Lark 2dr
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by tstclr

I posted my auction on the Pure Stock forum at v8buick.com and a smart *ss who in his signature boasted about his 66 Vette running 14.75 replied "Do I have to be over 65 to bid?" My reply was:
    "No, but you have to be able to handle a car that potentially could go faster than 13.75"
    hahahaha!
    Todd

HEY, THAT'S A GOOD COME-BACK, TODD! BINGO! BP

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by tstclr

I posted my auction on the Pure Stock forum at v8buick.com and a smart *ss who in his signature boasted about his 66 Vette running 14.75 replied "Do I have to be over 65 to bid?" My reply was:
    "No, but you have to be able to handle a car that potentially could go faster than 13.75"
    hahahaha!
    Todd

HEY, THAT'S A GOOD COME-BACK, TODD! BINGO! BP

Leave a comment:

• 54-61-62
    replied
    Anyone bidding on this car should be intrested to know that I've bought a car from Todd and hes a great guy, honest, good communication, and tells things like they are.

The 64 I got from him was better then I expected

Kent

Leave a comment:

• 54-61-62
    replied
    Anyone bidding on this car should be intrested to know that I've bought a car from Todd and hes a great guy, honest, good communication, and tells things like they are.

The 64 I got from him was better then I expected

Kent

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 53k
    I tried the "new" eBay method recently, but backed out before listing and went back to the old style. I guess I'll try to list a bunch of stuff BEFORE we are forced to use the new system.
    I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just found that using TurboLister is great for eBay auctions. You can compose your listings offline and upload them to the site with one click. (And unlike the new listing form, it doesn't trash your HTML.) It's a free eBay tool; go to the site map and look for "auction tools".

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard
    http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 53k
    I tried the "new" eBay method recently, but backed out before listing and went back to the old style. I guess I'll try to list a bunch of stuff BEFORE we are forced to use the new system.
    I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just found that using TurboLister is great for eBay auctions. You can compose your listings offline and upload them to the site with one click. (And unlike the new listing form, it doesn't trash your HTML.) It's a free eBay tool; go to the site map and look for "auction tools".

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard
    http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    I did mention I may accept other terms. I'll finese the listing as I am flexible on pickup..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    I did mention I may accept other terms. I'll finese the listing as I am flexible on pickup..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• Jessie J.
    replied
    I'd really like to add that one to my collection, but for several reasons it's just not in the cards; just moved here to KY, still have to retrieve a couple of my Studes that are stuck in that white stuff back in MI till the spring thaw, and lack of sufficient enclosed storage.
    However, looking over your listing the biggest deal killer I see is the requirement for pickup within 15 days, in Canada? in the winter?
    Unlikely that you will receive many bids from much further than a days drive away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X