No announcement yet.

I put the '63 on Ebay tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did mention I may accept other terms. I'll finese the listing as I am flexible on pickup..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

I did mention I may accept other terms. I'll finese the listing as I am flexible on pickup..
      Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 53k
        I tried the "new" eBay method recently, but backed out before listing and went back to the old style. I guess I'll try to list a bunch of stuff BEFORE we are forced to use the new system.
        I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just found that using TurboLister is great for eBay auctions. You can compose your listings offline and upload them to the site with one click. (And unlike the new listing form, it doesn't trash your HTML.) It's a free eBay tool; go to the site map and look for "auction tools".

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
        '63 F2/Lark Standard
        http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 53k
          I tried the "new" eBay method recently, but backed out before listing and went back to the old style. I guess I'll try to list a bunch of stuff BEFORE we are forced to use the new system.
          I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just found that using TurboLister is great for eBay auctions. You can compose your listings offline and upload them to the site with one click. (And unlike the new listing form, it doesn't trash your HTML.) It's a free eBay tool; go to the site map and look for "auction tools".

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
          '63 F2/Lark Standard
          http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Anyone bidding on this car should be intrested to know that I've bought a car from Todd and hes a great guy, honest, good communication, and tells things like they are.

The 64 I got from him was better then I expected

Kent

Comment

Anyone bidding on this car should be intrested to know that I've bought a car from Todd and hes a great guy, honest, good communication, and tells things like they are.

The 64 I got from him was better then I expected

Kent

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by tstclr

I posted my auction on the Pure Stock forum at v8buick.com and a smart *ss who in his signature boasted about his 66 Vette running 14.75 replied "Do I have to be over 65 to bid?" My reply was:
                "No, but you have to be able to handle a car that potentially could go faster than 13.75"
                hahahaha!
                Todd

HEY, THAT'S A GOOD COME-BACK, TODD! BINGO! BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by tstclr

I posted my auction on the Pure Stock forum at v8buick.com and a smart *ss who in his signature boasted about his 66 Vette running 14.75 replied "Do I have to be over 65 to bid?" My reply was:
                  "No, but you have to be able to handle a car that potentially could go faster than 13.75"
                  hahahaha!
                  Todd

HEY, THAT'S A GOOD COME-BACK, TODD! BINGO! BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                  "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Todd ...you got the proper bellhousing for that 4 spd tranny ?

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
                    1960 Lark 2dr
                    1960 Champ
                    1964 Daytona HT
                    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Todd ...you got the proper bellhousing for that 4 spd tranny ?

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
                      1960 Lark 2dr
                      1960 Champ
                      1964 Daytona HT
                      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Yep- Its in the picture with the 4 speed bits..
                        Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Yep- Its in the picture with the 4 speed bits..
                          Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Well, it was a no sale so it looks like I'll continue to plug away at it.
                            BTW the reserve was $3900
                            Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Well, it was a no sale so it looks like I'll continue to plug away at it.
                              BTW the reserve was $3900
                              Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X