Sweethearts & Orphans Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweethearts & Orphans Car Show

I went by the host hotel tonite to see what cars were there and Studebakers are out in force! I am looking forward to getting some photo's of all the cars tommorow. Will post some here and the rest on my site.

Randy_G
    South Bend or Bust 2007!
    God I miss chrome on cars.
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Is there a show down Texas way this weekend?

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Is there a show down Texas way this weekend?

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Event Description:
        Have a blast from the past with over 60 orphan model cars on display around the historic Ellis County Courthouse, which is one of the top 100 photographed structures in the state of Texas. The square is also home to many antique shops, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and taverns. Hosted by the North Texas Chapter of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. The Sweethearts & Orphans is a not-for-profit meet with all proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association. For more information, call (817) 220-5858 or email johnclement@netcommander.com. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.waxahachiechamber.com. today the 17th, weather should be decent not warm, but no snow!

Randy_G
        South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Event Description:
          Have a blast from the past with over 60 orphan model cars on display around the historic Ellis County Courthouse, which is one of the top 100 photographed structures in the state of Texas. The square is also home to many antique shops, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and taverns. Hosted by the North Texas Chapter of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. The Sweethearts & Orphans is a not-for-profit meet with all proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association. For more information, call (817) 220-5858 or email johnclement@netcommander.com. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.waxahachiechamber.com. today the 17th, weather should be decent not warm, but no snow!

Randy_G
          South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Just got home from the show, alot Studebakers there mostly Commanders and Hawks. NO LARKS one Avanti I had to share this photo with you guys. The owners wife told me that her Husband was related to the Studebaker Family so he had to get one. 1915 Studebaker that he drove to the show. Keep in mind he doesn't live but maybe 15 miles away. Also this is the only show that he will bring the car to. I will be posting more photo's later on my site.

Randy_G
            South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Just got home from the show, alot Studebakers there mostly Commanders and Hawks. NO LARKS one Avanti I had to share this photo with you guys. The owners wife told me that her Husband was related to the Studebaker Family so he had to get one. 1915 Studebaker that he drove to the show. Keep in mind he doesn't live but maybe 15 miles away. Also this is the only show that he will bring the car to. I will be posting more photo's later on my site.

Randy_G
              South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Working...
              X