This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erased Threads

Big Brother is watching, I see now the 500 thread has been dropped. Don't dare say anything negative about this place if you want it to stay on the board.

It'd be nice if they spent this time monitoring the forum instead on trying to fix the problems instead of ignoring them.

Not erased, moved:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=39922

www.davesplaceinc.com
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Walter

Big Brother is watching, I see now the 500 thread has been dropped. Don't dare say anything negative about this place if you want it to stay on the board.

It'd be nice if they spent this time monitoring the forum instead on trying to fix the problems instead of ignoring them.
      With all due respect, as has been noted elsewhere, the 500 problem has not been ignored. It's just taking longer than expected to get it fixed without jeopardizing all of the Forum's archival material. Be patient.

Skip Lackie
      Washington DC
      Skip Lackie

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Skip Lackie

quote:Originally posted by Walter

With all due respect, as has been noted elsewhere, the 500 problem has not been ignored. It's just taking longer than expected to get it fixed without jeopardizing all of the Forum's archival material. Be patient.

Skip Lackie
        Washington DC

How to become a internet troll:

" 1.Secure your internet privacy. Hide your identity from the websites that you visit."

Also, create an anonymous email for trolling. During the registration, use false contact information to conceal your identity from internet investigators.
        Step 2

Find an online community that is established around a cultural, political or religious theme. Make sure that the topics offered are ones you will enjoy abusing. If you really want to be a jerk, go to one of the more popular portals like AOL and post messages in topics that cover disasters and controversial events.
        #
        Step 3

Contribute nothing of value to the discussion forum. As a good troll, your goal is to abuse the members psychologically and provoke negative reactions out of them. Go big or don't go in at all. Have fun with it, when someone counter-attacks, get playful with them--nothing pisses off someone in a rage than when you joke around with them.
        #
        Step 4

Make personal attacks repeatedly toward those who support the ethos of the group. Get as nasty as you want, after all, it's the internet--who's going to find you? Keep it fun though, don't threaten to do any bodily harm to anyone, no one wants to get in a physical altercation.
        #
        Step 5

Argue repeatedly, using irrelevant facts, so that you disrupt the flow of the thread.
        #
        Step 6

Expose the stupidity of new, unsuspecting members by trying to engage them in an argument when it is very well-known that you yourself do not believe your position.
        #
        Step 7

Plague that newsgroup for years. View your troll activity as a form of art. Add sophistication and complexity as you progress."

JDP Maryland
        Disclaimer:
        None of the discussions of my Studebakers are a invitation to buy nor a promotion to sell, I'm just sharing the hobby the way I practice it.
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Comment

AWESOME, you are the man JDP!

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X