Studebaker dealership photo website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker dealership photo website

I just came upon this and found it interesting. If it has been previously posted, please inform me and I will remove it. http://www.agilitynut.com/showrooms/stude.html

A wild Red Hawk admiring it's reflection.
    In the middle of Minnestudea
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Real CQQL!! I love the Portland Maine Dealer--- Still looks great!!![8D]

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...84/fjhawk2.jpg

Comment

Seems like everything built back then, (cars, buildings, airplanes, etc.) had such good styling.[8D]

Comment

The old Automotive History Site with all the dealer names which we contributed to, has gone away. I asked the site owner to give me the Studebaker files to keep the information out there.

For the past couple weeks, I've been working on getting it back up and it might soon be there..

Bob Johnstone
        www.studebaker-info.org

64 GT Hawk
        55 President State Sedan
        70 Avanti (R3)
        64 GT Hawk (K7)
        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I think it's great that these old Studebaker buildings are being used and preserved with their exterior features intact.
          Here on Long Island (NY), a Studebaker dealership building still exists in Riverhead. I haven't been able, as yet, to determine the dealer's name, but I'm trying.
          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Long Island Studebaker Club
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Hey, I know that building really well! I pass it almost everyday! It is on Lincoln way. I always thought it would be cool to one day buy the building and turn it into a little "dealership" again. Park a stude or two in the front floor and set up a parts desk, and order all my inventory from Ed.[][8][^]

Chris Dresbach

1940 Champion two door.
            Parts of the 1952 Model N
            1960s Prototype cart
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 55Prez

The old Automotive History Site with all the dealer names which we contributed to, has gone away. I asked the site owner to give me the Studebaker files to keep the information out there.

For the past couple weeks, I've been working on getting it back up and it might soon be there..

Bob Johnstone
              www.studebaker-info.org
              That's great news Bob, I'm glad you're taking on this endeavor. There is a lot of mystery to many of the dealerships that sold our Studebakers and your efforts may give some answers to those looking for pictures and other information regarding their Studebaker's dealer. I guess for me it's like an adopted child looking for information regarding its birth parents, only I'm trying to find info to my GT Hawk's dealer. Thanks Bob and good luck!

A wild Red Hawk admiring it's reflection.
              In the middle of Minnestudea
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
              X