51/52 Studebaker bumper guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51/52 Studebaker bumper guards

Have a set (2) freshly. show quality chromed bumper guards for a 51 or 52 Studebaker car. I have $180.00 invested and would sell them for that price. Haven't been able to get a picture to work on the forum as yet but I can e-mail pictures if you're interested. Contact me at edavis11@bresnan.net

I swear that the first time I read the post, saw "Chromed Gravel Guards" instead of bumper guards... Just about stopped my heart.

Salina, KS, by way of Las Vegas, NV
    '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

Comment

Are they the taller ones with provisions for the overrider bars?

Paul if you're interested in NOS gravel guards, shoot me an email..

Matthew Burnette

Comment

They are just the standard guards that fit either front or rear. I know what you are looking for Matthew but I'm sure these aren't them.
        Earle

Comment

Matthew: If you want to see pictures of the bumper guards go to craigslist.net click on Montna and auto parts. I posted them today.
          Earle

Comment

They're the "regular" type (not for overriders) and they do look great. [8D]

Comment

Thanks for bringing in the pictures Matthew. One of these days I have to tackle posting pics on the forum.
              E

Comment

Earle, do you have a nicely chromed 51 front bumper to go with those guards? If so, I might be interested.

I have the deluxe over-rider bumper on my 51 LC but I prefer the standard bumper and guards for the 51. The over-rider takes away from the grille design, IMHO.

The center of my bumper and over-rider have seen some abuse and require straightening and re-chroming. The sidewings and guards of the over-rider are straight but also need re-chroming.

Cheers,

Jim

"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
                Jim Mann
                Victoria, B.C.
                Canada
                \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
                Jim Mann
                Victoria, B.C.
                Canada

Comment

Sorry, Jim I don't. Its a long story but suffice it to say I had these rechromed by mistake thinking they would fit a car I have and of course these are exclusive to 51's and 52's so thats why I'm trying to recover the cost of the rechroming and get them to someone who can use them.
                  Earle

Comment

Sorry, Jim I don't. Its a long story but suffice it to say I had these rechromed by mistake thinking they would fit a car I have and of course these are exclusive to 51's and 52's so thats why I'm trying to recover the cost of the rechroming and get them to someone who can use them.
                    Earle

Comment

Working...
                    X