Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjones
    replied
    Thanks J & T, and sorry Joe and others--I am fairly new to this facebook thing (my kids made me do it) and when it said check the box to post so anybody can see, I took it to mean just that...

Jeff

Jeff Jones
    Tucson Arizona
    1947 M-5

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Thanks. Great new sig pics, too.

Leave a comment:

• John and Tracy Smith
    replied
    Here you go...PICS BY Jeff Jones

John and Tracy Smith
    Queen Creek Arizona
    http://1955studebaker.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

• Jerry Forrester
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by jjones

Here ya go, Barnlark--two more pictures of Bob's truck (one engine only) and several more of the meet:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000342112920&ref=name#!/photo.php?pid=135592&id=100000342112920&fbid=105619579459445

use the previous/next to scroll through them
    What's a facebook?
    I dont got one of those.
    And I dont want one.
    Does that make me a bad person?[}]

Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    I can't get to those pictures as I don't have face book can anybody post the pictures here or a different link to them. I have been thinking a lot lately about putting '59 or '60 Lark bumpers on my Champ.

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    [?]

Leave a comment:

• jjones
    replied
    Here ya go, Barnlark--two more pictures of Bob's truck (one engine only) and several more of the meet:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000342112920&ref=name#!/photo.php?pid=135592&id=100000342112920&fbid=105619579459445

use the previous/next to scroll through them

Jeff Jones
    Tucson Arizona
    1947 M-5

Leave a comment:

• Steve T
    replied
    Wow...there are at least six TW-cover-calibre shots in there! Bravo John & Tracy.

I especially like the white late-80s long-wheelbase Avanti. First time I saw a pic of one of those I thought my vision was going wonky. Knew about the 4dr Avantis, but not the "stretched" 2dr...And that '37 Dictator coupe is, to my eye, the apogee of American art-deco car styling. I don't wonder that it attracted a ton of attention.

Thanks for the post!

S.

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Nice. I'd like to see some more shots of that from the front and the back if possible.

Leave a comment:

• jjones
    replied
    Bob's truck has the stock Champ frame but he recently swapped the stock front axle with a Jaguar front suspension. Says it really improved the handling.

Jeff Jones
    Tucson Arizona
    1947 M-5

Leave a comment:

• bridgegaurd
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by barnlark

The bumpers lining up perfectly with the front panel like a Lark is why I ask. I have yet to see that happen without a frame swap. It appears to be sitting lower than a normal T cab, but hard to tell. What a beautiful, nicely done Champ. LuLu had quite an exposed day, btw. Great post and a good preview for the Int'l sights and weather. [^]
    I have more pics of this truck somewhere on my PHD if i can find them i'll post them. I don't think it is a frame swap becasue it has the straight axle under it, and he's looking for the best way to power steer it.

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    The bumpers lining up perfectly with the front panel like a Lark is why I ask. I have yet to see that happen without a frame swap. It appears to be sitting lower than a normal T cab, but hard to tell. What a beautiful, nicely done Champ. LuLu had quite an exposed day, btw. Great post and a good preview for the Int'l sights and weather. [^]

Leave a comment:

• bridgegaurd
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Originally posted by bridgegaurd
    It's a Studebaker bed with Dodge fender. This truck has a large number of subtle mods done to it. It is worth a photo feature showing them and the outstanding workmanship.
    Is that on a wagon frame, bridegaurd?
    As far as i know it's on a Champ truck frame, he post on here now and then so hopefully he will answer that. I'm sure that it will be in Phoenix for the meet. I can't decide which one i would trade my next child for. The coupe express, Jeffs Orange M series or this blue one.

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgegaurd
    It's a Studebaker bed with Dodge fender. This truck has a large number of subtle mods done to it. It is worth a photo feature showing them and the outstanding workmanship.
    Is that on a wagon frame, bridegaurd?

Leave a comment:

• BRUCESTUDE
    replied
    Awesome pictures!!Thanks for sharing..[8D]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X