THANKS FOR A THE INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS FOR A THE INFO

SENSE I GOT MY 55 PREZ OF EBAY I ASK FOR A LOT OF INFO ON THIS STUDEBAKER SITE ALL GOOD TRUE INFO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY WHITH THAT INFO WELL BE ASKING FOR SOME MORE TIME TO TIME JUST WONT TO SAY THANHS
    PRETTY SENMITIMENTAL FOR AND RUFF ASS IRON WORKER OUT OF THE BAY AREA
    THANKS SPENCE

this is a pic of my 57 olds 2 dr hardtop 455 cu olds r400 trans[img][/img]i134
    quote:Originally posted by Studedude

quote:Originally posted by hurricane

SENSE I GOT MY 55 PREZ OF EBAY I ASK FOR A LOT OF INFO ON THIS STUDEBAKER SITE ALL GOOD TRUE INFO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY WHITH THAT INFO WELL BE ASKING FOR SOME MORE TIME TO TIME JUST WONT TO SAY THANHS
    Spence-

I was supposed to be in Cushing today, and was going to look you up. Had to cancel, though... the flu bug bit me, and I have spent the last couple of days being fearful that I might die one hour, and fearful that I might not die the next. When I get back on my feet I'll get over there to meet you and your Stude.

Do you have a picture of your Olds you can share with us? While it is not a Stude, these car guys would love to see it!

(Let's all remind each other next year to get those flu shots... this is no fun!)

DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA, WITH MR. BIGGS TRAPPED IN A MODIFIED:

Photo by Art Unger
    Courtesy of Ann Turner/Turning Wheels
    www.davesplaceinc.com

Comment

this is a pic of my 57 olds 2 dr hardtop 455 cu olds r400 trans[img][/img]i134

Spence-

I was supposed to be in Cushing today, and was going to look you up. Had to cancel, though... the flu bug bit me, and I have spent the last couple of days being fearful that I might die one hour, and fearful that I might not die the next. When I get back on my feet I'll get over there to meet you and your Stude.

Do you have a picture of your Olds you can share with us? While it is not a Stude, these car guys would love to see it!

(Let's all remind each other next year to get those flu shots... this is no fun!)

Photo by Art Unger
      www.davesplaceinc.com

Comment

That's a sharp Olds! Folks here might be stunned to hear that I'm a fan of the 58s - Olds that is.[:0] Stems from riding in one often when I was in the USAF. It belonged to a friend of mine from New York. Painted rosemist and de-trimmed of scripts and emblems, that 4-dr hardtop beauty would FLY.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That's a sharp Olds! Folks here might be stunned to hear that I'm a fan of the 58s - Olds that is.[:0] Stems from riding in one often when I was in the USAF. It belonged to a friend of mine from New York. Painted rosemist and de-trimmed of scripts and emblems, that 4-dr hardtop beauty would FLY.[}]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

DAVE HERE IS A SHOT OF THE BACK OF THE CAR PRETTY AS BIG WOMAN BUTT SPENCE

this is a pic of my 57 olds 2 dr hardtop 455 cu olds r400 trans
            Beautiful! Do you have a shot of that wonderful back glass treatment?

I'm going to put Istude (or maybe Jeff) to work now... somewhere out there on the Internet are some pictures of a Studebaker Coupe that a fellow grafted a '57 Olds roof on to.

The best of both worlds.

Photo by Art Unger
            www.davesplaceinc.com

Comment

DAVE HERE IS A SHOT OF THE BACK OF THE CAR PRETTY AS BIG WOMAN BUTT SPENCE

this is a pic of my 57 olds 2 dr hardtop 455 cu olds r400 trans
              Beautiful! Do you have a shot of that wonderful back glass treatment?

I'm going to put Istude (or maybe Jeff) to work now... somewhere out there on the Internet are some pictures of a Studebaker Coupe that a fellow grafted a '57 Olds roof on to.

The best of both worlds.

Photo by Art Unger
              www.davesplaceinc.com

Comment

Working...
              X