Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gecoe
    replied
    But inquiring minds want to know.....was it $500 or $1500 or somewhere in between?

Gerry
    NE Colorado

Leave a comment:

• gecoe
    replied
    But inquiring minds want to know.....was it $500 or $1500 or somewhere in between?

Gerry
    NE Colorado

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    That's good news! Did you get some pictures?

It's probably a good thing it wasn't close to me. I really do not need another project right now. Whew!

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    That's good news! Did you get some pictures?

It's probably a good thing it wasn't close to me. I really do not need another project right now. Whew!

Leave a comment:

• stude_s
    replied
    Well another Stude has been saved!
    After talking with "StudeDave" last night and getting a look at the car today it's worth saving so I went ahead and bought it! It really needs paint and all the regular stude tlc items.

Leave a comment:

• stude_s
    replied
    Well another Stude has been saved!
    After talking with "StudeDave" last night and getting a look at the car today it's worth saving so I went ahead and bought it! It really needs paint and all the regular stude tlc items.

Leave a comment:

• stude_s
    replied
    Sorry guys, started snowing again. So can't see the car till tomorrow! Will take lots of pics!

Leave a comment:

• stude_s
    replied
    Sorry guys, started snowing again. So can't see the car till tomorrow! Will take lots of pics!

Leave a comment:

• stude_s
    replied
    OK, been trying to reach the seller. Will post a info and more pictures if/when contact is made.

Leave a comment:

• stude_s
    replied
    OK, been trying to reach the seller. Will post a info and more pictures if/when contact is made.

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    At the top of the ad he says $1500 and at the bottom he says $500... I wonder which price it is..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• tstclr
    replied
    At the top of the ad he says $1500 and at the bottom he says $500... I wonder which price it is..
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    That's why I said in "part of the ad" he mentions $500. I think $1500 is too much. Five hundred, on the other hand would be a pretty good deal, as long as it's not rusted all to pieces. It looks reasonably solid.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    That's why I said in "part of the ad" he mentions $500. I think $1500 is too much. Five hundred, on the other hand would be a pretty good deal, as long as it's not rusted all to pieces. It looks reasonably solid.

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Worth every penny of that!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

Working...