FREE rearend parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE rearend parts

I have a 4 lug rearend with broken spider gears that damaged the ring and pinion - has good Housing, axles, brake drums if anyone is in need or wants to store some spare parts in sw FL 33954.
    (LandCruiser was suppose to be 5 lug and now with some S10 parts, it is again so I can't see ever having the need for the damaged 4 lug for myself but don't want to scrap it without asking if it could help anyone out)

Tom Banish
    '48 LandCruiser

If it was 4-lug, it should be from a Champion, not a Land Cruiser.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

If it was 4-lug, it should be from a Champion, not a Land Cruiser.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote: (LandCruiser was suppose to be 5 lug and now with some S10 parts, it is again
        I put an S-10 rear in my 52 Commander. How did it work out for you? I had to move the perches over about 1/2 inch.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: (LandCruiser was suppose to be 5 lug and now with some S10 parts, it is again
          I put an S-10 rear in my 52 Commander. How did it work out for you? I had to move the perches over about 1/2 inch.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

yes I know that the four lug was not the right rearend for a land cruiser and wasn't that upset whenit broke as far as the s10 rearend --- with a new u joint to change yoke size and an adapter for the 3/16 brake line to go to 1/4 it dropped right in 2 used camaro steel rims and my hub caps you'd never know the difference other than the gear ratio is only 4:10 not 4:56

Tom Banish
            '48 LandCruiser

Comment

yes I know that the four lug was not the right rearend for a land cruiser and wasn't that upset whenit broke as far as the s10 rearend --- with a new u joint to change yoke size and an adapter for the 3/16 brake line to go to 1/4 it dropped right in 2 used camaro steel rims and my hub caps you'd never know the difference other than the gear ratio is only 4:10 not 4:56

Tom Banish
              '48 LandCruiser

Comment

Working...
              X