51 C cab minight paint chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 C cab minight paint chip

I am having a problem matching the orginal Midnight blue paint. Can anyone tell me what paint or it would be wonderful if I could get a midnight blue paint chip.

Thanks,

call 1-800-DuPont, give them the year and paint code, they will give you a "Modern" paint code in either single stage, or basecoat clear coat.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

The number is 1-800-3dupont.

Comment

Last year, DuPont helped me locate a dealer who still had his setup for mixing acrylic lacquers. I doubt that's the type paint you'd be trying to find, but they may be able to point you toward a dealer who still has a setup for the type you need.

Yes, they'll give you modern formula, or you can go on-line, make up a fictitious body shop name, get approval for access to the files, and find it yourself.

If the original paint was DuPont, and you wanted to go to the trouble of finding its formula, DuPont probably won't have that. It's archived, and nobody working there now in the US or Europe seems to know how to retrieve it. The dealer they gave me still had his mix formulae on microfiche, and willingly supplied the ones I requested.

Comment

Working...
        X