SI Sale flier with SASCO info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI Sale flier with SASCO info!

Was looking at the recent flier from SI- great deals on selected items with some generous sale prices! You can see it on line here:

http://studebaker-intl.com/flier_1.html

What you don't get online is the inside-back cover. There is an excellent update on the move of the NOS parts from SASCO to the new location with some good explanation of the process and 9 pictures. VERY interesting to see. Thanks again to Ed and all the great SI folks![^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I clicked the "previous" button on the top a couple of times and a picture page came up. Is that the one you mean Bob ? The 2nd picture from the top on the right hand row gives a clue on how much stuff has ben moved...

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

Check out this thread as here is the latest from Ed.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=38705

I confirmed yesterday, Jim Sinclair does have space at the York Swap Meet and will be handling delivery of all S. I orders at the meet. As BAMS stated there are many good buys in Ed's flyer. If need parts order from S.I by 03/01 and then pick them up in York from Jim. Save the postage and had to your savings!!! I plan too.

BTW THERE IS ONLY ONE INDOOR SPACE REMAINING IN YORK. If you want to vend call Bob Sheaffer at 717-341-3141 ASAP

See you in the future as I write about our past
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Only one space left,that is a good sign!

Joseph R. Zeiger
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

MAJOR improvement over '08 when I was there last! Glad to know its kicking good, and wish I could be there.

Barry'd in Studes
          Barry'd in Studes

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Jeff_H

I clicked the "previous" button on the top a couple of times and a picture page came up. Is that the one you mean Bob ?
            That IS it. Somehow I didn't get it to come up this morning. Thanks!

Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

As Ed stated in his 2/18 post, parts orders can be picked up at Studebaker International's usual spot, just inside the front door to "Old Main" Thurs. Fri. and Sat. Don't miss your chance at the great deals in the sale flyer, and save the shipping too! See you there!
              Jim S.
              I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

The only bloody ad that might come in the mail and somehow I didn't get one!

Sniff, sniff, sniff...

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Don't feel too bad, Ron. Every page of that flyer is in the link I posted, exactly as seen in the flyer- and as a bonus, the SASCO page is even clearer online than in the flyer[^]

Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                  X