1938 missing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1938 missing parts

Ive been missing these two chrome pieces as long as ive owned this car...They go under the headlights and i did come close too winning a pair of these on Ebay - but i had too work late on those days and missed out on the final bidding..
    Looking for a pair that are dull with lite pitting too match the rest of the chrome on the car .. No new repop junk --must be and look old..........These are hard too find parts among any parts i try too find for this car..... leads ? ?.....thanks. andrew

Andrew,

I know you said no new stuff but Dave & Tom Shrock make these for $25 each. They are unplated so you would have to have them plated or leave as is. Dave & Tom are craftsmen & their work is amazing. I know them very well & all of their molds for their parts are taken from N.O.S. or excellent original parts. I would really give them a consideration.

Comment

I have the pieces that you need. The reason I have'nt replied before
      now is that I had to fine them before I replied. They come off of a 38 Studebaker,they are dull with some pitting. I found this car way out in the hills here in Colorado. I'm asking $30.00 plus shipping.
      Let me know if you still need them.

Comment

YES YES YES ... This is what i was hoping for when i joined this site... And of course looking at other members posts of valuable info and pictures is nice too....Im starting too like Hawks more and more- especially after looking at the "My 60 Hawk " thread... If i had more money and a bigger garage i would invest in one as a daily driver.. but.........................thanks andrew..

Comment

Andrew, Your 38 looks great. I love those headlights. Some of the best ever made.

sals54
          sals54

Comment

Thanks sals54 .... I`m doing my best too keep this alive and well for years too come........andrew...

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X