• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "High-Styled" Studes

From CARS Magazine, Feb. 62; picture from eBay listing:

EBay listing:

http://tinyurl.com/ycdl5r6

Anyone already got this issue?

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

When he says that the magazine in the scan is the actual magazine, he really means that it is NOT the actual magazine that is for sale (read everything).

I believe that I have this magazine. I have most of the automobile magazines from the '50s-'60s, especially those that covered '53-'54 C/K models, stock or modified. I have liked the 1953 Starliner since it came out.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

I'm sure what he means is that he has more than one of this issue; he just doesn't redo the scan each time. The point seems to be addressing whether it has a mailing label:

Note--the magazine in the scan is the actual magazine you are bidding on as I use the same scan over and over to save time.But it may have and address label and it may not.If you do not want an address label ask questions before bidding to see if it has one.

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

He should state that the magazine in the scan is not the actual magazine that you are bidding on, but a similar one, due to using the same scan for multiple copies of an issue.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

My dad still has this magazine and loved reading it as a kid.Thanks for posting will have to ask him to dig it out to re-live old memories.Ed

Comment

Good grief, yes I do have that issue of that mag...it's the only one I've got, saw it for cheap in an antique market, had to get it, what with those two Kustom Studes on the cover. Neither car is remotely my cup of tea, but what a wonderful timewarp (same goes for the rest of the issue)...

S.

Comment

Working...
            X