No announcement yet.

Production Order numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe DIX ment it was coming to dear old DIXIE LAND. God bless the south!!! NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

I'd bet it DID make reference to DIXIE something or other. Bolin shows up on ALOT of the POs because Bolin transport was one of, if not the main, car hauler that Stude used.
      On the PO for my 58 wagon - which was ordered from Sacramento - it says Ship Via "TA D&M Western mixing rule" whatever the heck that means![}]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'd bet it DID make reference to DIXIE something or other. Bolin shows up on ALOT of the POs because Bolin transport was one of, if not the main, car hauler that Stude used.
        On the PO for my 58 wagon - which was ordered from Sacramento - it says Ship Via "TA D&M Western mixing rule" whatever the heck that means![}]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Waycross was a big time rail head for the southeast back then. It probably has something to do with trains.

Neil Thornton
          Hazlehurst, GA
          '57 Silver Hawk
          '56 Sky Hawk
          '51 2R16 dump truck
          Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Waycross was a big time rail head for the southeast back then. It probably has something to do with trains.

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
            X