63 Lark 2dr sedan on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Lark 2dr sedan on ebay

We put our Lark on ebay, no reserve. Might be a nice wrapper candidate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Glad to see you got it out of the barn. Hope it goes to a good home!

From deep in the Ozarks...

Fred

Comment

Hey, I'd drive it!

(Oh, wait... I think I am! )

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
      '63 F2/Lark Standard
      http://studeblogger.blogspot.com
      www.studebakersandiego.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I'll be darned John, you're the last person I thought would make the mistake of a too-high opening bid[:0] I'm sure it will (eventually) get bid, but as we know, in an auction situation a high opening bid tends to dampen the enthusiasm of many bidders[|)]

Of course, chances are if a rodder sees it they'll click the BIN anyway...

As always, good luck!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
        Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

I know JPD's motive for the 1000 opening bid. He knows how to sell and isn't going to kick a gift horse in the mouth if there is one around. He bought the car right and will accept 1000. If it gets more than 1000. You know that old saying. A seat for every person and a person for every seat. I just don't believe those NADA guides. I wish you well with your auction. Not for me though. 1000 is fair. Would probably be nice transportation if it only needs some minor mechanical things. I'm sticking with the Poopmobile. Dan----- Poop Freeze

Comment

Originally posted by JDP

We put our Lark on ebay, no reserve. Might be a nice wrapper candidate.

Aren't there one too many white rappers already?

Comment

[:0] Somebody RAP him across the knuckles.

"In the heart of Arkansas."
              1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
              "In the heart of Arkansas."
              Searcy, Arkansas
              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
              1952 2R pickup

Comment

Well, we have the Plain Brown, so that's what it would be. Sorry, not an Eminem fan. No need to get violent. JP, this car looks like a great deal at $2500.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

I'll be darned John, you're the last person I thought would make the mistake of a too-high opening bid[:0] I'm sure it will (eventually) get bid, but as we know, in an auction situation a high opening bid tends to dampen the enthusiasm of many bidders[|)]

Of course, chances are if a rodder sees it they'll click the BIN anyway...

As always, good luck!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA
                  I decided to save the reserve fee and price it so low that it will get a bid within a few days. If it does not, I'll lower the starting bid and add a reserve. If it goes for close to the starting bid, we'll take a loss, but we made so much on the Avanti parts I can afford it. This one was never a money maker, it just needs to be back in service.
                  That's yet another upside to parting out rough Avanti's. Not only do we save a few Avanti's, it give us enough money to buy and save a few cars that have no real profit potential. The 51 business coupe is another one like that coming up soon.
                  JDP/Maryland
                  JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JDP

That's yet another upside to parting out rough Avanti's. Not only do we save a few Avanti's, it give us enough money to buy and save a few cars that have no real profit potential. The 51 business coupe is another one like that coming up soon.
                    JDP/Maryland
                    Can't say I've heard many capitalist flippers say that about helping a Marque.

Thanks John, The Studebaker world is lucky to have folks like you.

Bob

Comment

John, I wish your Lark was closer to middle U.S. but that's the way it usually goes.

Jim Caldwell
                      "The view don't change if you ain't the lead dog"
                      http://ozarktrails.tripod.com/

Comment

We are blessed to have Studebakers. We'll see what happens when the price of pooh increases. C@#$ will hit the fan. Dan

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sweetolbob

quote:Originally posted by JDP

JDP/Maryland
                          Can't say I've heard many capitalist flippers say that about helping a Marque.

Thanks John, The Studebaker world is lucky to have folks like you.

Bob

Well, there is a method to my plan. If you can infect one new guy with the Studebaker bug, they are may buy 1 few more from me later. I've have several on their third or forth car buy from me.

JDP/Maryland
                          JDP Maryland

Comment

quote:Well, there is a method to my plan. If you can infect one new guy with the Studebaker bug, they are may buy 1 few more from me later. I've have several on their third or forth car buy from me.

JDP/Maryland
                            Strictly Evil! Let me know when you find a rough 63 Daytona Hardtop

1964 R2 GT Hawk

1963 Daytona Convertible
                            Oakville, Ontario.
                            Hamilton Chapter

1964 GT Hawk
                            PSMCDR 2014
                            Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
                            PSMCDR 2013
                            Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studebaker-R2-4-me

quote:Well, there is a method to my plan. If you can infect one new guy with the Studebaker bug, they are may buy 1 few more from me later. I've have several on their third or forth car buy from me.

JDP/Maryland
                              Strictly Evil! Let me know when you find a rough 63 Daytona Hardtop

1964 R2 GT Hawk

1963 Daytona Convertible
                              Oakville, Ontario.
                              Hamilton Chapter

You just missed this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQitemZ250575098919QQ

JDP/Maryland
                              JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
                              X