Anybody Near Waxahachie, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Near Waxahachie, Tx

I would like to know when they have the car show on the square down town. I'vee driven a Studebaker to Denton alot of times maybe I could make it a little bit further.

Carl

No, but it's interesting... this is the 2nd time in two day's I've heard of Waxahachie, TX. Yesterday I was looking at my title for my '65 Chevy truck... it originally was sold to a guy from there.

Lee

Comment

No, but it's interesting... this is the 2nd time in two day's I've heard of Waxahachie, TX. Yesterday I was looking at my title for my '65 Chevy truck... it originally was sold to a guy from there.

Lee

Comment

There is a car show there on Feb. 17th and 18th. Here is a number to call for details. I don't know if this is the one on the square. 972-938-1991. For all that haven't been there it is a great not so small city any more about 60 south of Dallas.

Comment

There is a car show there on Feb. 17th and 18th. Here is a number to call for details. I don't know if this is the one on the square. 972-938-1991. For all that haven't been there it is a great not so small city any more about 60 south of Dallas.

Comment

Waxahachie is the home of Automotive History Online. Here is the information about the car show, it would nice if there were more Studebakers there than any other make.

Event Description:
            Have a blast from the past with over 60 orphan model cars on display around the historic Ellis County Courthouse, which is one of the top 100 photographed structures in the state of Texas. The square is also home to many antique shops, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and taverns. Hosted by the North Texas Chapter of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. The Sweethearts & Orphans is a not-for-profit meet with all proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association. For more information, call (817) 220-5858 or email johnclement@netcommander.com. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.waxahachiechamber.com.

Randy_G
            South Bend or Bust 2007!
            God I miss chrome on cars.
            www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

Waxahachie is the home of Automotive History Online. Here is the information about the car show, it would nice if there were more Studebakers there than any other make.

Event Description:
              Have a blast from the past with over 60 orphan model cars on display around the historic Ellis County Courthouse, which is one of the top 100 photographed structures in the state of Texas. The square is also home to many antique shops, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and taverns. Hosted by the North Texas Chapter of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. The Sweethearts & Orphans is a not-for-profit meet with all proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association. For more information, call (817) 220-5858 or email johnclement@netcommander.com. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.waxahachiechamber.com.

Randy_G
              South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Don't know much about Wax., but on the 23-25th of Feb., they are having the big swap meet at Decatur at the old Sheriff Posse ground on SH 51S off of US 287. Decatur is 30 miles west of Denton on 380. I know a little about the site, drank my first beer(s) there at the Wise County Youth Fair in 1974 (Wise County is where my wife and I are from) . The North Texas Studebaker Club is having their club get together the same weekend at Decatur. I will be there in one of my pink Studes. Here is some Info
                http://www.wcaac.com/dsm.htm
                http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/.../Calendar.html
                http://texasstudebakers.com/sando07/sando.pdf (WAX)

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
                58 Champion
                57 3E11
                48 M16
                46 M15
                41 M5

Comment

Don't know much about Wax., but on the 23-25th of Feb., they are having the big swap meet at Decatur at the old Sheriff Posse ground on SH 51S off of US 287. Decatur is 30 miles west of Denton on 380. I know a little about the site, drank my first beer(s) there at the Wise County Youth Fair in 1974 (Wise County is where my wife and I are from) . The North Texas Studebaker Club is having their club get together the same weekend at Decatur. I will be there in one of my pink Studes. Here is some Info
                  http://www.wcaac.com/dsm.htm
                  http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/.../Calendar.html
                  http://texasstudebakers.com/sando07/sando.pdf (WAX)

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
                  58 Champion
                  57 3E11
                  48 M16
                  46 M15
                  41 M5

Comment

Well,
                    I am in Nacogdoches, so around three hours away, but I have no idea about the show, and if it is the one on the 17th and 18th I wouldn't be able to attend.
                    Spence

Comment

Well,
                      I am in Nacogdoches, so around three hours away, but I have no idea about the show, and if it is the one on the 17th and 18th I wouldn't be able to attend.
                      Spence

Comment

My son used to live just south of Justin, Tx. He said they were driving around one sunday and seen a few Studebakers at a restraunt and stopped and talked to a young guy in a Studebaker pickup. My son is a pilot for American Eagle. He lives back in Okla. and commutes back and forth each day.

Comment

My son used to live just south of Justin, Tx. He said they were driving around one sunday and seen a few Studebakers at a restraunt and stopped and talked to a young guy in a Studebaker pickup. My son is a pilot for American Eagle. He lives back in Okla. and commutes back and forth each day.

Comment

Ok I left out the date , It is on Saturday the 17th. from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Six hours of fun in historic Waxahachie, Tx. Hope to see a few of you guys and Gals.

Edit/update - The weatherman AKA weather.com is predicting a nice day for the show so if you are concerned about snow drifts I don't think you will have a worry. Come on out and have fun!

Randy_G
                            South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Ok I left out the date , It is on Saturday the 17th. from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Six hours of fun in historic Waxahachie, Tx. Hope to see a few of you guys and Gals.

Edit/update - The weatherman AKA weather.com is predicting a nice day for the show so if you are concerned about snow drifts I don't think you will have a worry. Come on out and have fun!

Randy_G
                              South Bend or Bust 2007!

Comment

Working...
                              X