Members Studes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Studes

Well, I posted mine, but have received messages that most can't see the pix. I did the preview and worked fine. Works on half the computers in my house. I use yahoo as my photohost and suspect them to be the culprit. Any ideas? I'll try one of the other recommended sites per the instructions. How can we remove the original post so I can start over? Thanks.

Chris Kot
    '63 GT Hawk
    '37 Dictator Rod Project

Chris,
    When you are logged in to the forum, just go to your post and hit the icon that looks like a little trash can above your post.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Chris,
      When you are logged in to the forum, just go to your post and hit the icon that looks like a little trash can above your post.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

FYI Chris, the little picture in your signature doesn't show either.

Comment

FYI Chris, the little picture in your signature doesn't show either.

Comment

I just created a Yahoo Photos album and cannot figure out a way to embed a photo from it into a forum message. My guess: no can do. So, add Yahoo Photos to Webshots as "forum unfriendly".

IMHO, Photobucket is hard to beat as a free and easy-to-use photo host for those pics you want to use in your sigs and posts.

Chris, don't need to start over. Once you get your new photohost set, go to your Members Car post and click the little "edit post" icon and change the URL from what you have to the new photo URL. For your sig, go to your Profile and swap out the URL there. And remember, the "preview" button is your friend.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
            Woodbury, Minnesota
            sigpic
            Bob Shaw
            Rush City, Minnesota
            1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
            "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I just created a Yahoo Photos album and cannot figure out a way to embed a photo from it into a forum message. My guess: no can do. So, add Yahoo Photos to Webshots as "forum unfriendly".

IMHO, Photobucket is hard to beat as a free and easy-to-use photo host for those pics you want to use in your sigs and posts.

Chris, don't need to start over. Once you get your new photohost set, go to your Members Car post and click the little "edit post" icon and change the URL from what you have to the new photo URL. For your sig, go to your Profile and swap out the URL there. And remember, the "preview" button is your friend.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
              Woodbury, Minnesota
              sigpic
              Bob Shaw
              Rush City, Minnesota
              1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
              "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

thanks everyone, I am in the process of getting everything "switched" over to photobucket...

Comment

thanks everyone, I am in the process of getting everything "switched" over to photobucket...

Comment

Working...
                  X