Ak Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by JBOYLE

Was that the same (AK?) Miller whose estate included a dozen Stutz cars...and buried gold...about 10 years ago?
    There was a big article in Automobile Quarterly...

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    No. That was a fellow named A.K. Miller.

Chris Pile
    The Studebaker Special
    Midway Chapter SDC
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JBOYLE

Was that the same (AK?) Miller whose estate included a dozen Stutz cars...and buried gold...about 10 years ago?
      There was a big article in Automobile Quarterly...

63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State
      No. That was a fellow named A.K. Miller.

Chris Pile
      The Studebaker Special
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

[/quote]

This ("Hawk was supercharged from the factory") is a new one on me. I sure would like to see the factory build order for a 1960 Studebaker Hawk with either a supercharger or turbocharger.

[/quote]

This proves the old adage "when you assume, you make an ass of you and me".
        MY BAD!

Chris Pile
        The Studebaker Special
        Midway Chapter SDC

Comment

[/quote]

This ("Hawk was supercharged from the factory") is a new one on me. I sure would like to see the factory build order for a 1960 Studebaker Hawk with either a supercharger or turbocharger.

[/quote]

This proves the old adage "when you assume, you make an ass of you and me".
          MY BAD!

Chris Pile
          The Studebaker Special
          Midway Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
          X