Celebrating my 4th star !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating my 4th star !

To celebrate my 4th star (Golden Hawk status) here's a link to pictures of the progress on my 63 Avanti.

http://www.myersstudebaker.com/john_graham_avanti.htm

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Congrats on the star and the progress on the Avanti. It's on the road to becoming a great looking car.

As part of the celebration, you may want to buy John a decent camera to document the great work he does. A lot of fuzz in a lot of the pix.

Bob

Comment

Lookin good John, but one tip- a little cleaning on the valve covers would improve the looks of that new engine a bit Kidding, of course!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Bob & Bob,

The camera is actually quite a good one but Mike doesn't always have the focus & date stamp correct, some pictures show 2004 and he didn't start on the car until Feb. 2009. I'm just happy to get some pictures posted when I can.

The valve covers are being sent out for re-chroming. Mike just set them on the engine for the pictures. The block was bored 0.060"
        over & hyperteutic pistons installed, heads ported w/ R3 valves, 276 deg camshaft, R3 headers & ported aluminum intake.

I plan on going to Ohio for the Myer's Tech meet scheduled for April 17th by then the body show be painted, engine & trans back into restored & powder coated frame with just interior work to be done.

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Look for me at Myer's in April, many of the Heart of Ohio members will be there.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Avatar1.jpg[/img=left]
          Tom Bredehoft
          '53 Commander Coupe (since 1959)
          '55 President (6H Y6) State Sedan
          ....On the road, again....
          '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
          All Indiana built cars

Comment

Working...
          X