X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Very nice!!!!!!

Comment

CA Plates tip

... make sure you save the CA plates and the current reg form showing the vin and CA plate number ..(they must be the originals not copies .. and if you can save the CA title don't turn it in if AZ dmv will let you ..

if it is ever sold and returns to CA it can have those black and gold plates put back on the car if you can produce the original docs ... a good selling feature ... ya never know

John
      Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"
      Cruisin’ News is dedicated to serving Northern and Central California by promoting events and assisting in the sale of parts and vehicles.

John
      Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

Congrats, John and Tracy!

What a "cutie"! Well, she just is! I'd sure like to find her twin (or a 2 door cousin).

The numders you showed as stamped on the head are the cast RAISED letters showing the PART number of the head. The STAMPED engine number is on a smooth, machined surface (facing upwards) on the left front corner of the block.

Wishing the family many years of happy Studebakering in your new find.

Roger "153624" Hill

55 Champion
        47 M-5
        Izzer Buggy
        Junior Wagon
        Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
        61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
        Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
        Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

She is a beauty. Reclining front seats, smaller hubcaps and she has overdrive too. Is there an aftermarket cruise control on the turn signal lever or am I see things. First wagon that I have seen headrests in and I love the roof rack ! Best of luck with an awesome car. She will clean up very nice.

58 Packard Wagons
          63 Lark R2
          62 Lark Skytop

Comment

LuLu looks like a keeper to me.Nice interior and exterior shots,she's obviously been treated well during the years.

63VY4 Leakin' Lena Hagerstown MD

Comment

Not sure any one told you the oil filter looks like the kind you put
              a roll of toilet paper in.I had that on my 62 Champ pickup 259 V8 ,but took it off
              &put the cartrige type filter can on.

Lenny
              Atlanta Ga.

Comment

Beautiful, beautiful little wagon. Cruise control? OMG!!!
                Red T-handle is the hood release, (to answer Studeclunker's question) chrome one is the overdrive control.

Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Working...
                X