55 Studebaker Champion Regal Offered On eBay soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Studebaker Champion Regal Offered On eBay soon

This car is not perfect as can be seen by the pictures shown here and by 75 more located here:

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/k...er%20Champion/
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon
    This car is not perfect as can be seen by the pictures shown here and by 75 more located here:

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/k...er%20Champion/

Thanks for the detailed pictures. Without them, you'd never imagine the amount of frame rust under that very presentable body.

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Thanks John. There is only one way to go on this one and that's the truthful one. These same pictures will be posted as a link in the eBay ad also for the same reason.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon

Thanks John. There is only one way to go on this one and that's the truthful one. These same pictures will be posted as a link in the eBay ad also for the same reason.
        Yep, but sadly, many would not mention the frame rust and just show the pretty bits. I've seen a few Avanti's with that sort of frame rust sold without alerting the bidders.

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

That's couldn't be safe to drive.

Mark Anderson
          Member SDC and FMCA
          Keeper of the Studebaker Cruiser Registry
          www.65cruiser.com

Comment

The car was driven in the Museum's parking lot at low speed and no fast starts or stops were involved in it. It's a shame as to the condition of the undercarriage but many great parts on the car including a good drive train.

Comment

Working...
            X