No announcement yet.

NADA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I report all the Studebaker sales I find to NADA, they don't always make a adjustment in a hurry. i.e., I've been trying to get them up to speed on the very high sale prices for R2 4 speed Larks/Hawk, but they still only add a smaller premium then the sale prices show. I also don't have enough data on certain models to correct what I feel are incorrect values. I just reported the 75K M series to NADA with a note to not put to much trust in that sale.

64 Commander 2 dr.
    64 Daytona HT
    63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) #2
    63 Avanti R1
    63 Daytona convert
    63 Lark 2 door
    63 Lark 2 door #2
    62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed
    62 Lark 2 door
    62 GT Hawk 4 speed
    60 Lark HT
    60 Hawk
    59 3E truck
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Although I report all the Studebaker sales I find to NADA, they don't always make a adjustment in a hurry. i.e., I've been trying to get them up to speed on the very high sale prices for R2 4 speed Larks/Hawk, but they still only add a smaller premium then the sale prices show. I also don't have enough data on certain models to correct what I feel are incorrect values. I just reported the 75K M series to NADA with a note to not put to much trust in that sale.

64 Commander 2 dr.
      64 Daytona HT
      63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) #2
      63 Avanti R1
      63 Daytona convert
      63 Lark 2 door
      63 Lark 2 door #2
      62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed
      62 Lark 2 door
      62 GT Hawk 4 speed
      60 Lark HT
      60 Hawk
      59 3E truck
      52 Starliner
      51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

JP,
        Can you let them know that a '53 Starliner is worth more than a '55 Starliner? And that there is probably more than a $500 spread between a '55 Commander Starliner and a Speedster? [^]

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

JP,
          Can you let them know that a '53 Starliner is worth more than a '55 Starliner? And that there is probably more than a $500 spread between a '55 Commander Starliner and a Speedster? [^]

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
          X