New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

Just got back from Antinito Colorado with the new toy. The truck runs OK but needs some work. The mixer is clean and turns but needs a new engine to power it. So in a couple of months it should be making some concrete. Hope you like it. Jay Derbidge

Wish I had the room for projects like that! But then again maybe it's a good thing I don't.Ilove all the odd-ball restorations---Happy-Trails

Comment

Wish I had the room for projects like that! But then again maybe it's a good thing I don't.Ilove all the odd-ball restorations---Happy-Trails

Comment

I love it! []

Here's a couple of Ford's I spotted at a GoodGuys West Coast Nationals meet. They were perfect in every way.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I love it! []

Here's a couple of Ford's I spotted at a GoodGuys West Coast Nationals meet. They were perfect in every way.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

It looks like you probably have a "one-of-a-kind" project. Good luck. It's an interesting looking truck.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

It looks like you probably have a "one-of-a-kind" project. Good luck. It's an interesting looking truck.
              Rog

Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Dick

Those Ford cabover cemet trucks were restored by Lee's Vintage in West Sacramento...by Jeff Norene

well over 6 figures invested in those two rigs -- (I found one of the cabs for them ) they are owned by Cmex - a huge cement company from Mexico

They are also doing a HIGH dollar street rod 54? Stude pick up now--stop in and check it out ...the next time you come across the CA border they are on Rice St.. just off Harbour

John Sweeney
                Folsom CA
                1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Business Coupe
                1962 GT Hawk
                "Lone Dog ... No Woof"
                www.cruisinnews.com
                www.renoswapmeet.com
                John
                Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

Dick

Those Ford cabover cemet trucks were restored by Lee's Vintage in West Sacramento...by Jeff Norene

well over 6 figures invested in those two rigs -- (I found one of the cabs for them ) they are owned by Cmex - a huge cement company from Mexico

They are also doing a HIGH dollar street rod 54? Stude pick up now--stop in and check it out ...the next time you come across the CA border they are on Rice St.. just off Harbour

John Sweeney
                  Folsom CA
                  1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Business Coupe
                  1962 GT Hawk
                  "Lone Dog ... No Woof"
                  www.cruisinnews.com
                  www.renoswapmeet.com
                  John
                  Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com