Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    The one I got was red & black with a Merc convert on the back... It now has Studebaker decals and a Stude aboard.

duane miller

Leave a comment:

• hi-peral
    replied
    Gary...Email sent...Al

Live your dreams!

Leave a comment:

• larkmd
    replied
    is there an on-line source for these--have not been able to find these in the upper midwest

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    I would think some of the die-cast or on line toy store sites would be selling these.
    Maisto.com may list dealers.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• larkmd
    replied
    is there an on-line source for these--have not been able to find these in the upper midwest

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Just got word there is an 8th one. More details later.

I do not have the yellow one with the '65 Caddy or the tan one with the Model A yet.
    When I get all 8 together I'll take a picture and post.

Hi-peral email me at gsanders@cebridge.net
    Tell me what you want.
    I've got two other collectors lined up before so it may take
    a little time.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Gary1953

I've been finding them at Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us. There are 6 different ones now.

Hi-peral I can get these for cost of purchase and postage if you are interested.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    Wait, 6? I thought this was the 5th? Can somebody put up a pic of all of tmem including this model?

Chris Dresbach

Leave a comment:

• hi-peral
    replied
    1953 Gary ... Wow I went looking. Discovered that I must be from another planet. Send me your email addy as I would like to take you up on your offer. Thanx...Al

Live your dreams!

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Looked at the wal-mart tonight and they didn't have any. Anybody want to trade a brick and core sand for one[?]

Chris Dresbach

Leave a comment:

• hotrodstude
    replied
    was at the daytona fle market a couple of weeks ago and one of the venders had a couple of these for 30.00.

2006,f-150,2x4,v-6,5-speed manual,8ft bed, will post stude info when i get it on the road.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Steve T

Those aren't quotes around Riviera...it reads BUICK TM RIVIERA TM! Corporate copyright, don'cha know. (You'd think, on those grounds, there'd be more diecast Studes out there; no huge automaker to deal with, licensing-wise...I'd like to lease part of the Hamilton Plant and manufacture diecast Studes there, just for, er, a lark...)

S.
    Thanks. I guess that you can see the picture better than I can on my notebook.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Leave a comment:

• hi-peral
    replied
    Gary...Thanx for the offer. I will explore some of those local venues first although being in the Great White North we may not see them here this year. Al

Live your dreams!

Leave a comment:

• hi-peral
    replied
    Gary...Thanx for the offer. I will explore some of those local venues first although being in the Great White North we may not see them here this year. Al

Live your dreams!

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    I always buy at least two of all the new releases and take one toy out of the package.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    I really like the blueish color, looks like the Lawn-Lark![][8D]

Chris Dresbach

Leave a comment:

Working...
X