PowerBlock TV Studebaker Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerBlock TV Studebaker Eye Candy

I found this Studebaker on PowerBlock TV's web page. It is downloadable as a screensaver in two different image sizes.
    Here a web link to their website:

http://www.powerblocktv.com

Here's the Studebaker, any of your out there know the owner?

<div align="left">John</div id="left">

<div align="left">'63 Avanti, R1, Auto, AC, PW (under restoration)</div id="left">
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Don't know who owns it but he is one lucky dude!
    That is a reeally nice car.

Dean.

Comment

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

I've never quite understood the chrome half-covers on headlights.[?]
        Do they serve any purpose other than moving money from one person's pocket to another's?
        Other than giving you the "chrome" headlight look, I believe they were sold in truck stops as a "safety item". Truckers would install them and were able to leave their high beams on and not blind oncoming traffic while still shooting more light down the road. I know it sounds dumb to cover part of the headlight to see better, but they were popular. I've even got a set on my '59 in my signature pic from the mid '80s.[^]
        I had a set of "cat eye" covers on my '63 Merc also. Thinking tri-bars for the lark next.....

Skinny
        Watertown, SD
        Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Odd hood ornament.[?]

Chris Dresbach
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

I like the way they used '51 V8 emblems on the '50 front end. What a cool color, too![8D]

Comment

Working...
            X