No 55's at the museum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 55's at the museum.

I too was a bit dissapointed that no more 1950's models were on display. They have a gorgeous 1952 model. I found the museum to be a bit oon the small side. I see it is near a real slummy neighborhood, perhaps they could add on some day but probably not. I found a 55 Studebaker I wanted to buy recently from a lot that specializes in older car. It was a 4 door with factory air, so I was told. I was scared away when I was informed they wanted 2500 firm!

A '55 Stude 4 door in #3 condition is listed in the Old Cars Price Guide from $8,000-$9,000 depending on the model. The OCPG is generally a little low relative to the actual market. The AVERAGE NADA book on a '55 Commander with air is $9,500. High book is $14,375. $2,500 sounds like a bargain if it was a half way decent car.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

A '55 Stude 4 door in #3 condition is listed in the Old Cars Price Guide from $8,000-$9,000 depending on the model. The OCPG is generally a little low relative to the actual market. The AVERAGE NADA book on a '55 Commander with air is $9,500. High book is $14,375. $2,500 sounds like a bargain if it was a half way decent car.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Wow, thanks for the info. I had no idea they would go that high. I have just always been afraid of four door cars.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the info. I had no idea they would go that high. I have just always been afraid of four door cars.

Comment

I believe the nice clean Studebaker 4 door sedans are one of the best bargoons out there ,any year as long as it doesn't need a ton of $$$ spent on it,just drive & enjoy that you don't have anywhere near the $$ tied up some of us other Studebaker owners do in our Hawks & Avanti's & can enjoy the hobby as much as the rest.

Comment

I believe the nice clean Studebaker 4 door sedans are one of the best bargoons out there ,any year as long as it doesn't need a ton of $$$ spent on it,just drive & enjoy that you don't have anywhere near the $$ tied up some of us other Studebaker owners do in our Hawks & Avanti's & can enjoy the hobby as much as the rest.

Comment

Working...
              X