Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laemmle
    replied
    The reason my Avanti is in the condition it is in is due to the fact the car has only seen two winters in the street.

My '64 was purchased from the original owner in late '66. The car was kept in an underground garage and was utilized in NYC winter of '64-65.

When I purchased the car I was in my last year of HS and used the car to go to work..........(yes young readers some of us worked while in high school back in the day).

Car was then transplanted to the Sunshine of Florida where she is did yeoman service......then retired to summers upon graduation:-)

Leave a comment:

• G T Joe
    replied
    I can agree with you Dave,but I know that Studeborrow will drive the convertible with the heater cranked up and also the wagon, but I havn't got around to fixing the heater , but been working on the snowblower.

Joseph Kastellec

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    Have'nt driven a Studebaker in snow since 96,(only if I were to get caught in snow after heading out,and that only happened twice)

Joseph R. Zeiger

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    No, too drafty and undercoating with salt isn't for me, Joe. That's what winter beaters are for!

Leave a comment:

• G T Joe
    started a topic Do you drive your car in the snow or bad weath

Do you drive your car in the snow or bad weath

I drive mine when the streets are dry,even if there is a little salt residue, and if there's a chance for rain, I still take them out because a lot of times it doesn't rain at all and if it does I don't mind. I like to take them out in the winter months just to keep things moving and lubricated.[
Working...
X