No announcement yet.

Do you drive your car in the snow or bad weath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Heater cranked up, yes rain, most anytime I can drive 'em, but not in the snow, have had them out on warm sunny days in the winter, but no for snow.

studeboro
    sigpicstudeboro

Comment

All the time that is the one in my signature photo but not my other 1966 Commander with only 17,000 miles it hasnt seen snow since late '70s

Tom

sigpic

Comment

I take my 63 Avanti out 2 or 3 times a month if its dry out in the 6 years i have it
        i dont think its been in rain 10 times.The Champ pickup has been in the rain a few
        times.WE dont get much snow in Atlanta so not worried about that.Sunday am they say
        16 degrees not going outside to early.

Lenny
        Atlanta Ga.

Comment

I'll drive mine in the winter if the roads are dry. I thought about taking it for a spin this afternoon to my favorite department store-Goodwill-but since the low temperature was 5 last night I decided to wait until it warms up a little....

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Last May our club attended a high dollar hot rod event in our area. We received an award for the best club attendance and I took home the "Best Truck" award. I say that with pride even though there were only two trucks there. [^]

Most of those high dollar customs don't even have windshield wipers.

Isn't that why we call ourselves a "drivers" club? [?]

Jon Stalnaker
            Editor, Hawk Talks
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC
            Jon Stalnaker
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
            X