keystone raffle car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keystone raffle car

To all interested members. The ad has gone into Old Cars Weekly and the orders are begining to come in for the last 1000 available tickets. The Hemmings ad will be on the newsstands next week. If you are interested in more tickets or you want and have not yet purchased tickets, now is the time. The easiest method is to go to www.keystoneregion.com and order online or you may follow the mail in instructions. Have a blessed New Year

I would encourage everyone to go ahead and buy a ticket for this great fundraiser, however in the interest of full disclosure, be aware that the winning ticket is already held to my refrigerator with a Studebaker magnet!

Pat Casey
    55 Commander
    58 Transtar
    62 GT Hawk
    66 Cruiser
    SDC Member since 1983

Comment

Correct site address is http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by HookedonStudies

I would encourage everyone to go ahead and buy a ticket for this great fundraiser, however in the interest of full disclosure, be aware that the winning ticket is already held to my refrigerator with a Studebaker magnet!

Pat Casey
        55 Commander
        58 Transtar
        62 GT Hawk
        66 Cruiser
        SDC Member since 1983
        Pat, I'll give you $1000 for that ticket stuck to your refrigerator if you will guarantee that it is a winning ticket. [8D]

1949 2R17
        R is for Rusty

In the middle of Minnesota
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I'll give you $1500....

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Silly Brent, you know that car is worth many times more than that!

Pat Casey
            55 Commander
            58 Transtar
            62 GT Hawk
            66 Cruiser
            SDC Member since 1983

Comment

You guys have it wrong, I still have the winning ticket here available for purchase,so don't delay.

Comment

Working...
              X