Calling 55s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling 55s

Hey Paul ...whats wrong with trying to get SDC members to join a local club ??
    Can't see why you of all people would question that , since your a member of this club as well . There is nothing wrong with belonging to both chapters up here as you and I both know.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
    1960 Lark 2dr
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Bob:

I just don't believe that one club should have been mentioned over the other club. Graeme, as you probably know, is already a member of the local Ontario Chapter club, and his family has been a member for many years.

When I was at the Canadian International Car Show last year, I advised potential members of both clubs, not picking one over the other. Both clubs are excellent, have nice people and have excellent venues.

Paul

Comment

Bob:

I just don't believe that one club should have been mentioned over the other club. Graeme, as you probably know, is already a member of the local Ontario Chapter club, and his family has been a member for many years.

When I was at the Canadian International Car Show last year, I advised potential members of both clubs, not picking one over the other. Both clubs are excellent, have nice people and have excellent venues.

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X