No announcement yet.

New forum feature added (and a request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like the signature pics automatically appear unless you go back and change your profile.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

It looks like the signature pics automatically appear unless you go back and change your profile.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Oh, now I see. There is a box to check to leave off the signature.

DUH!
        I don't know why I never noticed it before! [:I]

Comment

Oh, now I see. There is a box to check to leave off the signature.

DUH!
          I don't know why I never noticed it before! [:I]

Comment

Actually, the signature pics themselves are not what I was referring to. I was just commenting on the growing over-use of the "reply with quote" that repeats entire messages (and their pictures, and the other posters sigs, etc.) For regular replies or Quick Replies I don't think members need to turn off their sigs unless they choose to do so.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
            Woodbury, Minnesota
            sigpic
            Bob Shaw
            Rush City, Minnesota
            1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
            "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Actually, the signature pics themselves are not what I was referring to. I was just commenting on the growing over-use of the "reply with quote" that repeats entire messages (and their pictures, and the other posters sigs, etc.) For regular replies or Quick Replies I don't think members need to turn off their sigs unless they choose to do so.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
              Woodbury, Minnesota
              sigpic
              Bob Shaw
              Rush City, Minnesota
              1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
              "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I generally shut mine off three out of four times, and will also change it from time to time, as I've noticed others also do. Nice to have a variety to look at.

It's also so very easy to scroll on the particular line you want to quote: copy, quote, paste.
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I generally shut mine off three out of four times, and will also change it from time to time, as I've noticed others also do. Nice to have a variety to look at.

It's also so very easy to scroll on the particular line you want to quote: copy, quote, paste.
                  Brad Johnson,
                  SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
                  X