Picture posted at the HAMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture posted at the HAMB

It's probably been posted here before but......

and another.

Analog man in a digital world.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Is that a STUDEBAKER pushing a ford

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Doug M

Is that a STUDEBAKER pushing a ford
        That's the only possibility.

Analog man in a digital world.

Comment

If you'd have brought your weed eater the 55 would have looked old in that pic.

If it wasn't for the last minute i'd never get anything done.
          101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Hippie, great photo of race stude. Do you have other photo's of stude race car's or a source to get them? I am a fan of these race cars and would like to have as many photo's of them as you would like to share. Thanks.

Comment

There are more Studebakers at H.A.M.B.

Two Studes and a convertible.

Leonard Shepherd
              http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lstude

Sheesh, you'd think a "please don't touch" sign would be enough. You prewar guys can get just a bit too serious.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Sonny has a lot of pic's over on his website at:
                  http://www.racingstudebakers.com/
                  Jeff,

Is there a 'back door' to get into Sonny's photo archives? Every time I try to get in, for months, I get an error message ('The website cannot display the page').

Paul
                  Winston-Salem, NC
                  Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                  Paul
                  Winston-Salem, NC
                  Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

i think its a ford towing a stude.probly a chain .

2006,f-150,2x4,v-6,5-speed manual,8ft bed, will post stude info when i get it on the road.

Comment

That Stude on the cliff is frightening, And i thought i did some stupid things in my life.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

There was a certain kind of short-coupled towbar that was "standard equipment" for 50's fendered race cars. Having a trailer really made you somebody. I know of a car being towed from Martin Mich. to Old Fort Miami in Maumee Ohio, couple hundred miles, for a non-championship event. It's memorable, because the towbar failed.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by clonelark

That Stude on the cliff is frightening, And i thought i did some stupid things in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only 3200 feet straight down to the floor of Yosemite Valley.[:0] Richard Quinn wrote about this 1916 event in TW Almanac.
                          There are many other photos of people doing stunts on "The Diving Board" at Glacier Point. Back flips, dancing, etc. NPS no longer allows people on The Diving Board. If you look part way down the cliff, you can see the railing where people [u]are</u> allowed.

KURTRUK
                          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln
                          KURTRUK
                          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                          X