Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jallen
    replied
    Forgot to mention, Jan. 2010 was the first issue in the last year that didn't look like it went through a shredder.

Leave a comment:

• fpstude
    replied
    We got our Jan 2010 issue today in Sacramento. The condition and appearance are fine. Typo on page 5 is that the year has a couple numbers reversed in the lower left corner.

Perry
    '23 Special Six,
    '50 Business Champ,
    '50 Starlight Champ,
    '60 Lark droptop,
    '63 GT R1

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Just got mine in the mail. I was worried but it looks like things are getting better.

Leave a comment:

• 57fury
    replied
    Mine arrived today, condition a little rough due to being on the top or bottom of a too tightly banded stack so that both covers and all pages are cut in the middle top and bottom about 1/2". Still an enjoyable read though.

Dick Whelan Spencerport NY

Leave a comment:

• Chantony
    replied
    Me neither Nels. Mine comes no class or the boat sank....Seriously,I contacted T.W. and they were running late,but I'm wondering now...[?]
    Here's hopin'.

A.C.Moisley

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Sure I remember it. Nice cars, great hobby, and a bunch of great people.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by nels

Nice looking Daytona, Bill.
    Thank you. The '64, somehow, I'll figure a way to little-by-little get her fixed up here and there, between paying for college in a few years and saving for retirement, you know how that is! I'm pretty sure you've seen the '63 in person when our Ohio Region SDC had the zone meet up in Canton, OH sometime in the '90's.

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1 (sold new by Cordell Motors, Moorhead, MN)
    '64 Daytona Hardtop (sold new by Carl E. Filer Co., Greenville, PA)

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Nice looking Daytona, Bill.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by nels

Are you guys getting it first class?? I don't mind a little delay but last month was ridiculous. Hopefully this month will be more timely.
    Not me, Nels...I get mine 'low class' or whatever it's called!

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH

Leave a comment:

• nels
    replied
    Are you guys getting it first class?? I don't mind a little delay but last month was ridiculous. Hopefully this month will be more timely.

Leave a comment:

• Chantony
    replied
    I'll look for the typo in Feb.when the Jan. issue arrives.
    Still waiting for December's.....MASS DEPRESSION [V]

A.C.Moisley

Leave a comment:

• StudHawk60
    replied
    quote:
    I still can't find the typo!

Look on page 5.[8D]

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

"Drive your Studebaker, September 4, 1020". I'm betting someone with computer skills could take a BC cartoon with (is it?) Peters wheel sales and label a wheel with a lazy S. That would make the date closer.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

I still can't find the typo!

I did see that our very own Barnlark (Dave Arnold), BAMS50 (Bob Andrews), and MB (Matthew Burnette) made the masthead photo on the first page of the Co-Operator! Congrats!

Also, big 'congrats' to our own Anne Goodman for the terrific shot of that terrific '57 GH of hers on the back cover! Great icy-blue color!

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH

Leave a comment:

• 55s
    replied
    This isn't fair.

I don't have my January TW - I just got December - and already the big contest with the big prize has been won.

December 26 delievery??? Our Canadian post office is closed until Tuesday.

For what its worth, I was expecting a package sent by priority post for Christmas. (guaranteed delivery before Christmas). It didn't come. No real apology - only an excuse about the amount of mail they have to deliver. I figure I'm doing them a service by not using them most of the time. I mostly use emails now.

Leave a comment:

• BobGlasscock
    replied
    "Drive your Studebaker, September 4, 1020". I'm betting someone with computer skills could take a BC cartoon with (is it?) Peters wheel sales and label a wheel with a lazy S. That would make the date closer.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Leave a comment:

Working...
X