I listed Starlight Doors on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I listed Starlight Doors on Ebay

Just wanted to alert those person who are working on 1949 to 1952 Starlight or Sedans. I listed Starlight doors at affordable price. Please look at my other parts for other door. Doors are solid (sheet metal only). I forgot that I had them in my extra container that stores the Starlight champion that I purchased from Mr. Biggs a long time ago. Good luck

Roy, You now have some bids to get 'em started. Doors like those are relatively plentiful in your part of the country, but very hard to find in the Eastern part, but shipping from CA to Yankeeland is going to cost. It is probably a good idea to sell them bare and light, and sell components separately.
    I have a sweet original '50 Starlight the same color as your doors available here.

Barry'd in Studes
    Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Why did you list them & then end the auction??

Barry'd in Studes
      Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Barry, I have decided to strip doors for a couple of customers who really wants them. So today, stripped one door. And the next day, I will strip the other. Weather may delay outcome. I guess they wanted to see bare metal. I still plan to put back on ebay as soon as I am finished with them. I want to be know for selling good solid products. Not like others who sell and that that. I back up all my items and have a return policy. Barry, I still need some items from you.

Comment

I am saving them for you...

If I stripped any parts here they would be solid brown with surface rust by the next day and rusted out in a year

Barry'd in Studes
          Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Working...
          X