Find a person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find a person

I recently picked up a 55 Commander.It was painted and some changes made to look like a speedster.I bought this car from an estate of a man in Chelsea Mi..I am looking for the prior owner,I think the mans name was Larry Gaskin,Farmersburg Indiana.Any one know this man have him give me a call at 734 379 3498,Rockwood Mi or contact thru this web site.Thanking you in advance

Leland, if you bought this at an estate sale, it may be hard for the prior owner to call you. I don't think they have cell phone service in Heaven.

I believe all Stude lovers go to heaven. Well, at least most of them.[)][:I]

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

I think it could also be interpreted as the previous owner of said estate owner. It easy could be read the other way which would be humorous in deed.

sigpic

Comment

Even though estate is commonly used to describe what a deceased person owned, it also has other meanings, such as a person's current assets. For example, my home, cars, collection, etc. is my estate. Estate is also commonly used to describe a (usually large) piece of real property.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studegary
          Estate is also commonly used to describe a (usually large) piece of real property.
          And in England, 'estate' refers to a station wagon.

Craig

Comment

The '07 SDC roster lists a Harry Gaskin of Farmersbug, IN as a member. I'll E-mail you his listed Ph#

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1963 Cruiser
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Had tyo replys to the quetion to find a person.Talked to the gentleman last night.Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
              X