FEB 2010 HOT ROD MAGAZINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEB 2010 HOT ROD MAGAZINE

Just got the Feb 2010 issue of Hot Rod and opened it to find this article. Pictures and article on Dave Koffels three Flintstone Flyers #1 59 Studebaker, #2 48 Packard, and 3# something call a Barracuda. Six whole pages worth.

Tom

sigpic

quote:Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1

Just got the Feb 2010 issue of Hot Rod and opened it to find this article. Pictures and article on Dave Koffels three Flintstone Flyers #1 59 Studebaker, #2 48 Packard, and 3# something call a Barracuda. Six whole pages worth.

After sitting down and reading this issue I find two more articles, #1 Norris Andersen's 49 Stude salt flats truck, #2 Cover picture and article Brian Thomas's retro rod with Packard straight Eight Supercharged engine.

Tom

sigpic

Comment

I am eagerly waiting for my HR to arrive to see this article on the Flintstone Flyers.

I picked up the latest Hot Rod Deluxe the other day and there is a cool article about a '32 Ford Roadster with Studebaker power. I had seen this car many years ago at Bonneville, where it was actually used to pull a race car to the starting line and such. It mentions the guy's wife's '55 coupe that was also at Bonneville that year.

Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Editor of "The Down Easterner"
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser

Comment

Got mine this afternoon. Started reading it on the way into the house. Not only the Flintstone Fliers but also a Packard flathead straight-eight with a McCulloch supercharger powered open hot rod, Norris Anderson's 192+ mph '49 Studebaker pickup and finally there was even a picture of a '53 coupe as an example of a moderate custom. Great issue for Studebaker-Packard folks!

Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Editor of "The Down Easterner"
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
        X