Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike70gtx
    replied
    I'm in the northeast corner. Texarkana. Working on my 51 Studebaker when I'm not racing my 87 Grand National.

1951 Studebaker Champion
    1959 Olds Dynamic 88
    1987 Buick Grand National

Leave a comment:

• Mike70gtx
    replied
    I'm in the northeast corner. Texarkana. Working on my 51 Studebaker when I'm not racing my 87 Grand National.

1951 Studebaker Champion
    1959 Olds Dynamic 88
    1987 Buick Grand National

Leave a comment:

• Bill Elbert
    replied
    Try the wesite listed below to get ahold of the Brooks Brothers in Weatherford, Texas. Be sure and call to make an appointment before you go, they don't live close and it's hit and miss to catch them there. John loves to visit about Studebakers. They are 45 mile East of us.
    http://www.studebakerfarm.com/

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
    58 Champion
    57 3E11
    48 M16
    46 M15
    41 M5

Leave a comment:

• Bill Elbert
    replied
    Try the wesite listed below to get ahold of the Brooks Brothers in Weatherford, Texas. Be sure and call to make an appointment before you go, they don't live close and it's hit and miss to catch them there. John loves to visit about Studebakers. They are 45 mile East of us.
    http://www.studebakerfarm.com/

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
    58 Champion
    57 3E11
    48 M16
    46 M15
    41 M5

Leave a comment:

• HNCadet
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by railway

That's Larry and John Brooks place. Larry has a couple of trucks that are a little different. One is a M Series setting on a Dakota frame and engine, the other is a dodge pick up with a 259 in it. and says on on the front fenders. Two nice gents with lots of Studebaker knowledge. They have bought out lots of parts from closed dealerships in the past.

Does anyone here have a contact number for their business? Looking for some parts and not having much luck using typical sources. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• HNCadet
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by railway

That's Larry and John Brooks place. Larry has a couple of trucks that are a little different. One is a M Series setting on a Dakota frame and engine, the other is a dodge pick up with a 259 in it. and says on on the front fenders. Two nice gents with lots of Studebaker knowledge. They have bought out lots of parts from closed dealerships in the past.

Does anyone here have a contact number for their business? Looking for some parts and not having much luck using typical sources. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blalock51
    replied
    GARY BLALOCK
    3030 W HWY 6 ALVIN TX
    working on 53 ht ( black) will post pic. later, put bumpers grills , tailight on last week starting to look good. need to buy rubber kit this week.

Leave a comment:

• blalock51
    replied
    GARY BLALOCK
    3030 W HWY 6 ALVIN TX
    working on 53 ht ( black) will post pic. later, put bumpers grills , tailight on last week starting to look good. need to buy rubber kit this week.

Leave a comment:

• railway
    replied

Ebon...

Leave a comment:

• railway
    replied

Ebon...

Leave a comment:

• rons50
    replied
    The place in Weatherford is just as you enter Weatherford from the East on Highway 180. I bought a gas tank, and starter solenoid from the gentleman that owns it. I thought it would be "arrive, buy it, and go". WRONG! We spent four hours talking Studebakers. Apparently his Dad owned a Stude dealership in the 30s-50s, and he has been a Studebaker officianado since before he could walk. He has about five acres of cars ranging from unrecognizable to restored, and a rundown house and barn that are floor to ceiling with parts, some of which I am sure the museum doesn't know exists.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• rons50
    replied
    The place in Weatherford is just as you enter Weatherford from the East on Highway 180. I bought a gas tank, and starter solenoid from the gentleman that owns it. I thought it would be "arrive, buy it, and go". WRONG! We spent four hours talking Studebakers. Apparently his Dad owned a Stude dealership in the 30s-50s, and he has been a Studebaker officianado since before he could walk. He has about five acres of cars ranging from unrecognizable to restored, and a rundown house and barn that are floor to ceiling with parts, some of which I am sure the museum doesn't know exists.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    I have heard of this place but I haven't had a chance to go look for it. I hope to do this soon! It is supposed to be in or around Weatherford.

Randy_G
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    I have heard of this place but I haven't had a chance to go look for it. I hope to do this soon! It is supposed to be in or around Weatherford.

Randy_G

Leave a comment:

• bradnree
    replied
    What is the city on the way to Weatherford from Ft. Worth where there is a Studebaker sign on the highway and lots of orphan cars sitting out front, out buildings behind and who knows what behind that. Is it a wrecking yard.........Brad (Kansas)

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

I know that a few weeks ago someone tried to get people to say where you were from. I'm not greedy I would be happy with Texas! I know of a few of you and I even met one. Here is my list of Texas Studenuts that I know of,

Randy_G
    StudeGib
    Dillocrafter
    arkiejazz

Anymore of Us from Texas?

Randy_G
    Waxahachie, Tx - just south of Dallas
    God I miss chrome on cars.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X