Lone Star State Studenuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Star State Studenuts

I know that a few weeks ago someone tried to get people to say where you were from. I'm not greedy I would be happy with Texas! I know of a few of you and I even met one. Here is my list of Texas Studenuts that I know of,

Randy_G
    StudeGib
    Dillocrafter
    arkiejazz

Anymore of Us from Texas?

Randy_G
    Waxahachie, Tx - just south of Dallas
    God I miss chrome on cars.
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

From the thriving metropolis of Prosper.

Ron

Comment

From the thriving metropolis of Prosper.

Ron

Comment

Hello,
        I am from Spring Texas, north of Houston. I am currently a freshman at Stephen F. Austin in Nacogdoches though, so am only home on occasional weekends and over holidays (to see friends, parents, and of course, the Studebaker!)
        Spence Gaskin

Comment

Hello,
          I am from Spring Texas, north of Houston. I am currently a freshman at Stephen F. Austin in Nacogdoches though, so am only home on occasional weekends and over holidays (to see friends, parents, and of course, the Studebaker!)
          Spence Gaskin

Comment

From where the parrots fly free. Had a large flock(30-40) resting in the trees today, Harlingen

Ebon...

Comment

From where the parrots fly free. Had a large flock(30-40) resting in the trees today, Harlingen

Ebon...

Comment

[)]Ebon...I'll bet you were in short sleeves too. We got 12 inches of snow here on the 20th...most of it still here[)]

steve blake
                http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt
                http://tinyurl.com/l7oqh
                steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup

Comment

[)]Ebon...I'll bet you were in short sleeves too. We got 12 inches of snow here on the 20th...most of it still here[)]

steve blake
                  http://tinyurl.com/l7oqh
                  steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup

Comment

Hello fellow Texians, my wife and I are natives of Wise County and now reside in beautiful Palo Pinto County at Strawn Texas (Cedar Hacker Country!). We are 5 miles North of 1-20 about 75 miles West of Fort Worth. By the way Strawn does make Prosper look like a Metropolis!

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
                    58 Champion
                    57 3E11
                    48 M16
                    46 M15
                    41 M5

Comment

Hello fellow Texians, my wife and I are natives of Wise County and now reside in beautiful Palo Pinto County at Strawn Texas (Cedar Hacker Country!). We are 5 miles North of 1-20 about 75 miles West of Fort Worth. By the way Strawn does make Prosper look like a Metropolis!

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
                      58 Champion
                      57 3E11
                      48 M16
                      46 M15
                      41 M5

Comment

Another one in Texas. I live in Double Oak Texas, about 35 miles northwest of Dallas. 12 miles south of Denton... between I35E and I35W.
                        Ritch

Comment

Another one in Texas. I live in Double Oak Texas, about 35 miles northwest of Dallas. 12 miles south of Denton... between I35E and I35W.
                          Ritch

Comment

What is the city on the way to Weatherford from Ft. Worth where there is a Studebaker sign on the highway and lots of orphan cars sitting out front, out buildings behind and who knows what behind that. Is it a wrecking yard.........Brad (Kansas)

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

I know that a few weeks ago someone tried to get people to say where you were from. I'm not greedy I would be happy with Texas! I know of a few of you and I even met one. Here is my list of Texas Studenuts that I know of,

Randy_G
                            StudeGib
                            Dillocrafter
                            arkiejazz

Randy_G

Comment

What is the city on the way to Weatherford from Ft. Worth where there is a Studebaker sign on the highway and lots of orphan cars sitting out front, out buildings behind and who knows what behind that. Is it a wrecking yard.........Brad (Kansas)

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

Randy_G
                              StudeGib
                              Dillocrafter
                              arkiejazz

Randy_G

Comment

Working...
                              X