No announcement yet.

pic removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a photo of the back of a 29 commander I'm parting out & the scrolling in the body looks the same a this car.I havn't learned how to post but if someone wants 2-do I will send U the pic & U can post.
    What happened to the photo ?

Comment

I have a photo of the back of a 29 commander I'm parting out & the scrolling in the body looks the same a this car.I havn't learned how to post but if someone wants 2-do I will send U the pic & U can post.

Comment

I think bigadams may have had his feelings hurt. I honestly don't know why. We couldn't answer his question but we put some life into the thread.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I think bigadams may have had his feelings hurt. I honestly don't know why. We couldn't answer his question but we put some life into the thread.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I had to return the photo..only had it borrowed..

Comment

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bigaadams

Bigaadams, could I take one more look at the photo?

[img=left]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/360197307_8639ee4a46_m.jpg[/img=left]
                ~Nitram~
                57 Transtar
                Lancaster, PA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bigaadams

Bigaadams, could I take one more look at the photo?

[img=left]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/360197307_8639ee4a46_m.jpg[/img=left]
                  ~Nitram~
                  57 Transtar
                  Lancaster, PA

Comment

It was identified as a 1929 Whippet...

I had lifted this photo from another forum and as such honestly felt that was wrong without informing the owner/poster of my intent...I apologize to the board for any incovienence this may have caused.

Comment

It was identified as a 1929 Whippet...

I had lifted this photo from another forum and as such honestly felt that was wrong without informing the owner/poster of my intent...I apologize to the board for any incovienence this may have caused.

Comment

quote: I had to return the photo..only had it borrowed.. [Go to Top of Page]
                        How do you give back a picture that is posted electronically? [?]

quote:I have a photo of the back of a 29 commander I'm parting out & the scrolling in the body looks the same a this car.I havn't learned how to post but if someone wants 2-do I will send U the pic & U can post.
                        Yes, can you repost the picture. I love these kind of challenges! I still say that the biggest giveaway is that almost all Studebakers of the teens and 20s had either the Studebaker script or a big "S" on the hub cap, but I am definitely NOT an expert on 20s cars

Here is the picture of a 29 Studebaker that kmul221 sent me.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: I had to return the photo..only had it borrowed.. [Go to Top of Page]
                          How do you give back a picture that is posted electronically? [?]

quote:I have a photo of the back of a 29 commander I'm parting out & the scrolling in the body looks the same a this car.I havn't learned how to post but if someone wants 2-do I will send U the pic & U can post.
                          Yes, can you repost the picture. I love these kind of challenges! I still say that the biggest giveaway is that almost all Studebakers of the teens and 20s had either the Studebaker script or a big "S" on the hub cap, but I am definitely NOT an expert on 20s cars

Here is the picture of a 29 Studebaker that kmul221 sent me.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: It was identified as a 1929 Whippet...
                            Ah...The Whippet

And here's a 29-30 Studebaker like the one that kmul221 sent me.

Comment

quote: It was identified as a 1929 Whippet...
                              Ah...The Whippet

And here's a 29-30 Studebaker like the one that kmul221 sent me.

Comment

Working...
                              X