Turlock Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turlock Swap Meet

Anybody going to the Turlock, CA swap January 27 & 28? http://www.turlockswapmeet.com/

I'll be there on Saturday.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have Spaces SP 02 & 03 ( along the fence line on the pavement next to American Stripping and just down from Whizzer Nick )

Mr. Biggs will be there signing autographs and giving out Studebaker tips & info ..
        (you didn't know that did you Bob?)

code word is " Starlight" for a free water -and we offer free temp storage for studeparts and free use of a hand truck for SDC guys ..

look for white TPD trailer

John Sweeney
        Folsom CA
        1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Business Coupe
        1962 GT Hawk
        "Lone Dog ... No Woof"
        www.cruisinnews.com
        www.renoswapmeet.com
        John
        Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

I have Spaces SP 02 & 03 ( along the fence line on the pavement next to American Stripping and just down from Whizzer Nick )

Mr. Biggs will be there signing autographs and giving out Studebaker tips & info ..
          (you didn't know that did you Bob?)

code word is " Starlight" for a free water -and we offer free temp storage for studeparts and free use of a hand truck for SDC guys ..

look for white TPD trailer

John Sweeney
          Folsom CA
          1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Business Coupe
          1962 GT Hawk
          "Lone Dog ... No Woof"
          www.cruisinnews.com
          www.renoswapmeet.com
          John
          Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Comment

John informs: "Mr. Biggs will be there signing autographs and giving out Studebaker tips & info ..
            (you didn't know that did you Bob?)"

No, I didn't, John. But that's OK. I'm usually the last to know about things I'm committed to. For example, there was that insane asylum.... Wait! I'm still there! [][xx(][][xx(][][xx(]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

Comment

John informs: "Mr. Biggs will be there signing autographs and giving out Studebaker tips & info ..
              (you didn't know that did you Bob?)"

No, I didn't, John. But that's OK. I'm usually the last to know about things I'm committed to. For example, there was that insane asylum.... Wait! I'm still there! [][xx(][][xx(][][xx(]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday, by the way does anyone know if the Studebaker club pizza party is still on Saturday evening. It has been a couple of years since I went.

Thanks,
                David

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday, by the way does anyone know if the Studebaker club pizza party is still on Saturday evening. It has been a couple of years since I went.

Thanks,
                  David

Comment

Yes, the pizza party is on....BUT it is your job to bring the grub.[^]
                    How do I know I'm in Texas

Ebon...

Comment

Yes, the pizza party is on....BUT it is your job to bring the grub.[^]
                      How do I know I'm in Texas

Ebon...

Comment

Yea, I'll be there too. It's good to get out and see the real world occasionally. Sure is good, really good excercise to walk around that swap meet, althought I hear it is small in comparision to Hershey. Hopefully, I'll see some familiar faces.

The Sequoia SDC chapter has a pizza party post-Swap on Saturday, I'll be there. Things get going at pizza place 4:00-4:30, order pizza, pay for it, and then grub down while chatting Studes and other oddities. I am at work at the moment so I don't have the location on me, sorry.

E. West
                        "The Speedster Kid"
                        Sunny Northern California
                        Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
                        And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
                        Best Regards,
                        Eric West
                        "The Speedster Kid"
                        And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
                        55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
                        55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

Comment

Yea, I'll be there too. It's good to get out and see the real world occasionally. Sure is good, really good excercise to walk around that swap meet, althought I hear it is small in comparision to Hershey. Hopefully, I'll see some familiar faces.

The Sequoia SDC chapter has a pizza party post-Swap on Saturday, I'll be there. Things get going at pizza place 4:00-4:30, order pizza, pay for it, and then grub down while chatting Studes and other oddities. I am at work at the moment so I don't have the location on me, sorry.

E. West
                          "The Speedster Kid"
                          Best Regards,
                          Eric West
                          "The Speedster Kid"
                          55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
                          55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

Comment

For the 25th[?] straight year[:0] count me in. On year when it rained my Dad wore a small hubcap on his head. It worked. Another year in the eighties, I think, I ran into Fred Fox and some of their chapter was going out to his place after the meet. Got to see his collection. An incredible priveledge. WOW. One guy kept asking Fred technical questions about how he did this or that to some of his cars during restoration. Fred's reply was the same each time. "I dunno. They've never been restored." The cars are that nice. I wanted to ask the same questions, but held my tongue. You just can't believe how nice they are and not be restored. Amazing.

KURTRUK
                            (read it backwards)

p.s. I think the guy with all the questions owned a black and white Speedster and was from Sacramento. Was that you 55studeman?
                            KURTRUK
                            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

For the 25th[?] straight year[:0] count me in. On year when it rained my Dad wore a small hubcap on his head. It worked. Another year in the eighties, I think, I ran into Fred Fox and some of their chapter was going out to his place after the meet. Got to see his collection. An incredible priveledge. WOW. One guy kept asking Fred technical questions about how he did this or that to some of his cars during restoration. Fred's reply was the same each time. "I dunno. They've never been restored." The cars are that nice. I wanted to ask the same questions, but held my tongue. You just can't believe how nice they are and not be restored. Amazing.

KURTRUK
                              (read it backwards)

p.s. I think the guy with all the questions owned a black and white Speedster and was from Sacramento. Was that you 55studeman?
                              KURTRUK
                              (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X