Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Dick an me are gonna link up for lucnh using our cellphones to rendezvous. If anyone else would like to join us (on the meet grounds) send Dick or I your cell # and we'll try to include you.
    Maybe we could get our food from whatever vendor we wanted and then meet up at John Sweeney's spaces - or some other spot.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Dick an me are gonna link up for lucnh using our cellphones to rendezvous. If anyone else would like to join us (on the meet grounds) send Dick or I your cell # and we'll try to include you.
    Maybe we could get our food from whatever vendor we wanted and then meet up at John Sweeney's spaces - or some other spot.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    I will try to make it sat. would like to meet the group.

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
    64 Avanti R3w/NOS
    88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    I will try to make it sat. would like to meet the group.

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
    64 Avanti R3w/NOS
    88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Leave a comment:

• Jonnyscotti
    replied
    Wow! I'm impressed with how many people will be there, right on!

Leave a comment:

• Jonnyscotti
    replied
    Wow! I'm impressed with how many people will be there, right on!

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    "Turkeys from Turlock"

(old radio commercial)

Dwain G.
    (We're not called 'hillbillies' any more....we're now Ozark Americans)!

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    "Turkeys from Turlock"

(old radio commercial)

Dwain G.
    (We're not called 'hillbillies' any more....we're now Ozark Americans)!

Leave a comment:

• railway
    replied
    Dick, just think if you were doing the same with no clothes.
    Never mind, I didn't like what I saw.

Ebon...

Leave a comment:

• railway
    replied
    Dick, just think if you were doing the same with no clothes.
    Never mind, I didn't like what I saw.

Ebon...

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    I'll be there Saturday.

Spent today in my son's spec Miata at Laguna Seca. About as much fun as you can have with your clothes on [].

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    I'll be there Saturday.

Spent today in my son's spec Miata at Laguna Seca. About as much fun as you can have with your clothes on [].

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied

For the 25th[?] straight year[:0] count me in. On year when it rained my Dad wore a small hubcap on his head. It worked. Another year in the eighties, I think, I ran into Fred Fox and some of their chapter was going out to his place after the meet. Got to see his collection. An incredible priveledge. WOW. One guy kept asking Fred technical questions about how he did this or that to some of his cars during restoration. Fred's reply was the same each time. "I dunno. They've never been restored." The cars are that nice. I wanted to ask the same questions, but held my tongue. You just can't believe how nice they are and not be restored. Amazing.

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

p.s. I think the guy with all the questions owned a black and white Speedster and was from Sacramento. Was that you 55studeman?

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied

For the 25th[?] straight year[:0] count me in. On year when it rained my Dad wore a small hubcap on his head. It worked. Another year in the eighties, I think, I ran into Fred Fox and some of their chapter was going out to his place after the meet. Got to see his collection. An incredible priveledge. WOW. One guy kept asking Fred technical questions about how he did this or that to some of his cars during restoration. Fred's reply was the same each time. "I dunno. They've never been restored." The cars are that nice. I wanted to ask the same questions, but held my tongue. You just can't believe how nice they are and not be restored. Amazing.

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

p.s. I think the guy with all the questions owned a black and white Speedster and was from Sacramento. Was that you 55studeman?

Leave a comment:

• 55studeman
    replied
    Yea, I'll be there too. It's good to get out and see the real world occasionally. Sure is good, really good excercise to walk around that swap meet, althought I hear it is small in comparision to Hershey. Hopefully, I'll see some familiar faces.

The Sequoia SDC chapter has a pizza party post-Swap on Saturday, I'll be there. Things get going at pizza place 4:00-4:30, order pizza, pay for it, and then grub down while chatting Studes and other oddities. I am at work at the moment so I don't have the location on me, sorry.

E. West
    "The Speedster Kid"
    Sunny Northern California
    Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
    And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X