45th International Meet 2010 Calenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45th International Meet 2010 Calenders

The Iowa Hawkeye Chapter is offering a 2010 calender of pictures highlighting the cars and events of the 45th International SDC Meet in Cedar Rapids. The calenders are available for only $10 plus shipping ($2 US, $2.50 Canada, $5 International each). To get your commemorative calender contact Bob Ray, 528-18th ST S.E., Mason City, Iowa 50401. PH. 641-423-2628 or e-mail: bigbandbob@hotmail.com
    sigpic

If anyone wants to see what the Iowa Hawkeye Chapter put together for a calender for 2010 of the 45th Int Meet Ill bring mine to show at South Bend Nov 28 for the factory tour that Chris put together and if you would like to I can take your order.

TOM
    sigpic

Comment

How about a picture montage of the months. Small enough that you don't give up the big pictures so people can copy or use without purchasing but a single page montage so we get a teaser as to what's on the calender. Just a thought ... no big deal one way or the other if its too difficult to do.

<div align="left">John</div id="left">

<div align="left">'63 Avanti, R1, Auto, AC, PW (under restoration)</div id="left">
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Wish I could, but at this time not possible for me. Maybe Santa will help me out with this this year. A digital camera top of the list, did you hear that Santa??

Tom
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X