No announcement yet.

Parkview Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a '53or4 coupe to the left in that photo.

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Looks like a '53or4 coupe to the left in that photo.

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Thanks for the information StudeDave, those are low survival numbers. I sent you an email with the numbers on this Parkview, but will post them here also. Serial #8467645, Engine # V403575, Cowl Tag # 57B-D4 584. It has a three speed with overdrive, and no TT emblems, but must have Twin Traction as both wheels spun when I was putting the wheels on it to load it. Does anyone have the production numbers for the Parkviews? It would be interesting to know where this one fell in the production. Thanks again for the information. By the way, thats quite a collection you have!

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana "Mergatroid" '59 4E7-122 "Sliver" '59 Silver Hawk "Surfin Stude Safari" '57 Parkview Wagon "Blind Date" '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
        I own time machines.....

Comment

Thanks for the information StudeDave, those are low survival numbers. I sent you an email with the numbers on this Parkview, but will post them here also. Serial #8467645, Engine # V403575, Cowl Tag # 57B-D4 584. It has a three speed with overdrive, and no TT emblems, but must have Twin Traction as both wheels spun when I was putting the wheels on it to load it. Does anyone have the production numbers for the Parkviews? It would be interesting to know where this one fell in the production. Thanks again for the information. By the way, thats quite a collection you have!

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana "Mergatroid" '59 4E7-122 "Sliver" '59 Silver Hawk "Surfin Stude Safari" '57 Parkview Wagon "Blind Date" '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
          I own time machines.....

Comment

Does anyone else see TWO other Studes in the picture on the beach? [:0]

There were 738 Parkviews and 1120 Pelhams built. Those numbers include all cars that were exported.
            At least two of the wagons I know of are out of the Country~ a Parkview is in a museum in S. America, and a Pelham is in Europe!!! [:0] [:0] [:0]

Thanks again for the info! My Parkview is body number 30...

StudeDave [8D]
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Does anyone else see TWO other Studes in the picture on the beach? [:0]

There were 738 Parkviews and 1120 Pelhams built. Those numbers include all cars that were exported.
              At least two of the wagons I know of are out of the Country~ a Parkview is in a museum in S. America, and a Pelham is in Europe!!! [:0] [:0] [:0]

Thanks again for the info! My Parkview is body number 30...

StudeDave [8D]
              StudeDave '57
              US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
              SDC Member since 1985

past President
              Whatcom County Chapter SDC
              San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
              San Diego Chapter SDC
              North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment