51 Starlight coupe fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 Starlight coupe fender

I need a RF fender for my 51 champion starlight coupe. What fenders will fit? Thanks for the earlier response on putting a V8 in the same car. Perry Jones

Only '51 fenders will fit - Champion, Commander, doesn't matter so long as they're for a '51.[^]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Does it matter 4dr, 2dr, coupe, etc. Thanks Perry

Comment

Does it matter 2dr, 4dr, coupe, etc. Thanks Perry jones

Comment

Nope, that part does not matter on the front.

www.studebakerhardtop.com

Comment

The front fenders for ALL '51 cars are the same - respective of lefts and rights of course.

Edit: BTW, I have a solid driver's side fender for a '51. Has some minor damage, but NO cancerous rot.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1963 Cruiser
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mr. Biggs: I could not contact you through SDC said I didn't have enough posts. I would like the fender. Please send info on how I can contact you. Perry Jones 505-281-1177 pjs34s@q.com or pljones@sandia.gov Thanks Perry

Comment

I may be wrong but I was thinking the outer fender is the same as a 51 but the inner fender is different.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                http://ozarktrails.tripod.com/

Comment

I have many front and rear fender. I carry in stock 1950 and the one you need is 1951 front fenders.

Comment

Working...
                  X