Barrett-Jackson Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett-Jackson Effect

First let me say that Mr. Shaw if you want to remove this I understand but even though this is not a Studebaker related post, I think everyone Studebaker,Packard, Avanti..............Plymouth will enjoy it. This guy has lost his ever loving mind! You WILL have to read the whole Ad. [:0]

active_view_item&usedrule1=UpSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

That is a good one, Randy. I think it qualifies as the most outrageous eBay auction so far!

His negative feedback is also bazaar:

went 1000 miles oneway...tractor was not as discribed be warned from buying from
    Reply by trinketsandjunkseller: he's angered about my thwarting his homosexaul advances...what a buttplug!!!!!!!

Follow-up by mikem242: if anyone is homo it would be him...ebay should kick him off of ebay

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

That is a good one, Randy. I think it qualifies as the most outrageous eBay auction so far!

His negative feedback is also bazaar:

went 1000 miles oneway...tractor was not as discribed be warned from buying from
      Reply by trinketsandjunkseller: he's angered about my thwarting his homosexaul advances...what a buttplug!!!!!!!

Follow-up by mikem242: if anyone is homo it would be him...ebay should kick him off of ebay

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

The rest of his auctions are a steal! How many zeros are in that post? (not counting him)

Comment

The rest of his auctions are a steal! How many zeros are in that post? (not counting him)

Comment

I thought I knew MOPARS, but this was educational :

"shows what you know about mopars ZIPPY!the 361's are the rarest of the rare.why?because they were banned for public use,only police cars could have them,they would smoke a hemi anyday.ever see the dyno printouts on one?try 2 horse per cubic inch.ya,thats right,the first factory produced engine to EVER do that.also try on 875 ft lbs of torque!policemen that were assigned these cars had to be certified to drive them and had to take a 16 week course just to learn how to drive them!413's were a dime a dozen in those days!!ive seen hemi cuda's run in demolition derbys,they arent as rare as everyone says!a few years ago me and my cousin found one up on the reservation and cut all the body panels off it,put some paddle tires on the back and made a swamp buggy out ot it.man that was some fun!"

BTW, I think the owner is just having fun for his $50 listing fee.

64 Commander 2 dr.
            63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) #2
            63 Avanti R1
            63 Daytona convert
            63 Lark 2 door
            63 Lark 2 door #2
            62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed
            62 Lark 2 door
            62 GT Hawk 4 speed
            60 Lark HT
            60 Hawk
            59 3E truck
            52 Starliner
            51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

I thought I knew MOPARS, but this was educational :

"shows what you know about mopars ZIPPY!the 361's are the rarest of the rare.why?because they were banned for public use,only police cars could have them,they would smoke a hemi anyday.ever see the dyno printouts on one?try 2 horse per cubic inch.ya,thats right,the first factory produced engine to EVER do that.also try on 875 ft lbs of torque!policemen that were assigned these cars had to be certified to drive them and had to take a 16 week course just to learn how to drive them!413's were a dime a dozen in those days!!ive seen hemi cuda's run in demolition derbys,they arent as rare as everyone says!a few years ago me and my cousin found one up on the reservation and cut all the body panels off it,put some paddle tires on the back and made a swamp buggy out ot it.man that was some fun!"

BTW, I think the owner is just having fun for his $50 listing fee.

64 Commander 2 dr.
              63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) #2
              63 Avanti R1
              63 Daytona convert
              63 Lark 2 door
              63 Lark 2 door #2
              62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed
              62 Lark 2 door
              62 GT Hawk 4 speed
              60 Lark HT
              60 Hawk
              59 3E truck
              52 Starliner
              51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Hi
                That's the dope that has all those rough, badly overpriced junks he constantly runs in the Part Car section. One a '56 President looks like it has three pieces of stainless that might be useful for $700. and that '56 Clipper maybe four good pieces!
                Appears as if he bought an old junkyard and is hoping to cash in on it from us gullible collectors who will pay any amount for parts, no matter how rusted and useless.
                That Plymouth listing: must have happened after a week of watching B-J and drinking heavily, arctic cold will do that to you.
                Steve

Comment

Hi
                  That's the dope that has all those rough, badly overpriced junks he constantly runs in the Part Car section. One a '56 President looks like it has three pieces of stainless that might be useful for $700. and that '56 Clipper maybe four good pieces!
                  Appears as if he bought an old junkyard and is hoping to cash in on it from us gullible collectors who will pay any amount for parts, no matter how rusted and useless.
                  That Plymouth listing: must have happened after a week of watching B-J and drinking heavily, arctic cold will do that to you.
                  Steve

Comment

He has this R series Studebaker truck listed.

Comment

He has this R series Studebaker truck listed.

Comment

The Plymouth cop car may be a joke, but I still love looking through junk yards, even on eBay.

I found this 56 Studebaker President on his site with a BIN price of $699.00.

The shipping charge is the real deal...just $2.00

And a 50 Studebaker that actually has floors!

And a 41 Champion 2 door sedan.

Comment

The Plymouth cop car may be a joke, but I still love looking through junk yards, even on eBay.

I found this 56 Studebaker President on his site with a BIN price of $699.00.

The shipping charge is the real deal...just $2.00

And a 50 Studebaker that actually has floors!

And a 41 Champion 2 door sedan.

Comment

Working...
                          X