Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could build the ultimate Hawk...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ultimate Hawk would be a Sky Hawk on a R2 GT Hawk chassis. Of course, an R2 engine with 4 speed trans. Midnight blue paint, tan interior, '61 Hawk with bucket seats, '56 side panels. '64 smooth trunk lid. Other than that, pretty much stock '56 Hawk.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

My ultimate Hawk would be a Sky Hawk on a R2 GT Hawk chassis. Of course, an R2 engine with 4 speed trans. Midnight blue paint, tan interior, '61 Hawk with bucket seats, '56 side panels. '64 smooth trunk lid. Other than that, pretty much stock '56 Hawk.

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

quote:MIKE

Transtar cab frame up resto not mine
        64 Daytona hardtop total resto not mine
        63 wagonaire total resto mine!
        61 Hawk total frame off resto not mine
        64 Daytona 4 door 'driver' resto not mine
        62 GT Hawk cosmetic resto half mine
        Studebaker 289 race engine MINE!
        Daves 57 wagon jumping right to the top priority very soon.......

And always plans for more.

Wow... [:0][^][8D]

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

Comment

quote:MIKE

Transtar cab frame up resto not mine
          64 Daytona hardtop total resto not mine
          63 wagonaire total resto mine!
          61 Hawk total frame off resto not mine
          64 Daytona 4 door 'driver' resto not mine
          62 GT Hawk cosmetic resto half mine
          Studebaker 289 race engine MINE!
          Daves 57 wagon jumping right to the top priority very soon.......

And always plans for more.

Wow... [:0][^][8D]

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, Georgia
          '59 Scotsman PU
          '63 Daytona HT

Comment

Send me a pic or two Mike.

Matthew Burnette
            Hazlehurst, Georgia
            '59 Scotsman PU
            '63 Daytona HT

Comment

Send me a pic or two Mike.

Matthew Burnette
              Hazlehurst, Georgia
              '59 Scotsman PU
              '63 Daytona HT

Comment

I already own the Hawk of my dreams! 57 silver Hawk 63 ff289 4bbl 3sp od black with burgondy int. The only changes I would make is to add ac, and it would not leak oil,and never wear out.ps and never need washing. NT

Neil Thornton
                Hazlehurst, GA
                '57 Silver Hawk
                '56 Sky Hawk
                '51 2R16 dump truck
                Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

I already own the Hawk of my dreams! 57 silver Hawk 63 ff289 4bbl 3sp od black with burgondy int. The only changes I would make is to add ac, and it would not leak oil,and never wear out.ps and never need washing. NT

Neil Thornton
                  Hazlehurst, GA
                  '57 Silver Hawk
                  '56 Sky Hawk
                  '51 2R16 dump truck
                  Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockinhawk

Neil Thornton
                    Hazlehurst, GA
                    '57 Silver Hawk
                    '56 Sky Hawk
                    '51 2R16 dump truck
                    Many others.

That is a nice combo ! they just look so right in black-until you drive it and it gets dirty after 5 minutes !I have owned black cars before and said never again,but man,how perfect they look when clean.I agree,Blackhawks car is perfect.Wow !

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockinhawk

Neil Thornton
                      Hazlehurst, GA
                      '57 Silver Hawk
                      '56 Sky Hawk
                      '51 2R16 dump truck
                      Many others.

That is a nice combo ! they just look so right in black-until you drive it and it gets dirty after 5 minutes !I have owned black cars before and said never again,but man,how perfect they look when clean.I agree,Blackhawks car is perfect.Wow !

Comment

First of all I have to say I like all Hawks. The fastest one I have had is a '56 Golden Hawk. In '61 I bought a '61 like BLACKHAWK '61. Was all black with white stripe. Four speed, T.T. It was neet but my '58 with O/D could sure out run it.
                        [img][/img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/111/287464792_8069d9c790.jpg

John Ratliff

Comment

First of all I have to say I like all Hawks. The fastest one I have had is a '56 Golden Hawk. In '61 I bought a '61 like BLACKHAWK '61. Was all black with white stripe. Four speed, T.T. It was neet but my '58 with O/D could sure out run it.
                          [img][/img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/111/287464792_8069d9c790.jpg

John Ratliff

Comment

Me? I'd be more than satisfied with a 63-64 GT that wasn't all rusted out. I figure that's asking for a lot and anything else is overkill.

Comment

Me? I'd be more than satisfied with a 63-64 GT that wasn't all rusted out. I figure that's asking for a lot and anything else is overkill.

Comment

Working...
                              X